[Ch 3] The Cupids Series (Broadcast Thai Television)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Whoops sorry just so many titles to remember here's what I meant

Went and edited it to sort out my confusion

Excited to see who's next tonight lol
Hope it's Prahet

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
I think it can be for prahet.Yes I would love to see mint act like a diva rather than innocent face again.I think she can take loob kom kammathep.cause there she'll act to flirt the hero which is Daniel.But he is half-caste guy.So dunno how to guess whom will be her pra'ek ^_^

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Though I would love to see Chada away from the jumpsuits, I'm just happy that she's working with a good production, especially Broadcast. I need fitting pics asap.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Or how about Toni and Mint? Me and one of AF''s old sarnies P'Nueng have always wanted to see them star in a drama together :) Toni also work with Broadcast. He has a sitcom w/Sara atm.

Toni uploaded this photo of him and Mint at Ch3's annual theme party last year and titled it "with the prettiest @mint_chalida" They both are from the same merit makin group with Janie, FaewFFK, Hunz etc.

C: Toni

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
If Toey and Wawa are both in here then they have a higher chance of getting paired up...maybe Mint is going to be paired up with Bie??? But I want Mint with a strong actor isn't he a newbie??

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I want Phet and Prang in Sorn Rak Khammathep.

So we gotta do a bit of an investigation on the praeks of the other story:

Khammathep Hansa- open
Loob Kom Khammathep - half-cast /Mix
Sorn Rak Khammathep- open
Khammathep Sorn Kom-mix Korean, light skin and looks Chinese (this one should be Bie KPN)
Khammathep Jum Lang- open

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
While we're investigating, is there at any possibilities of any other veterans being in here, particularly to pair up with Chalida? I've been waiting for this girl to pair up with a veteran and it doesn't seem to be happening. I also wonder who else is in here.

Cris and Punjan look good together, however, I have never been fond of her because she looks very rai and for some reason, her lips bother me. But I may tune into their part if it interests me.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
ip.smilez said:
Or how about Toni and Mint? Me and one of AF''s old sarnies P'Nueng have always wanted to see them star in a drama together :) Toni also work with Broadcast. He has a sitcom w/Sara atm.

Toni uploaded this photo of him and Mint at Ch3's annual theme party last year and titled it "with the prettiest @mint_chalida" They both are from the same merit makin group with Janie, FaewFFK, Hunz etc.

C: Toni
TONNY and MINT!! :woot: :woot: yea!! I want them together.they could be cute..i hope they will...since they are no pra'ek for mint and tonny is working with broadcast and they are in same merit group.wooww!!I would love to see tonny act as prime time pra'ek for ch3 :woot: :woot:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Prakaidao said:
Oh my goodness I've been refreshing my IG and AF every 5 min....this is torture!!!
I'm doing the same thing, LOL.  :lol2:  I'm so impatient .

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Tony and Mint? Oooo I like that idea!!! Tony is a good actor (his lakorn right just sucks) and I think he would be perfect for Loob Kom Khammathep.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Good thing there's no school...for now anyways...but I don't think Ken and Chompoo will have their fitting today because Chom has a magazine shoot for Praew Mag, but who knows maybe she'll be done by then....so nervous and excited for they reveal, Broadcast sure know how to torture us lol

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Tony and Mint? Oooo I like that idea!!! Tony is a good actor (his lakorn right just sucks) and I think he would be perfect for Loob Kom Khammathep.
Yeah!! Loob kom kammathep..just imagining in my head on how Mint act to flirt with tony..haha..so funny ^_^

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Heheeh there is many options to choose from & right now, we are free to imagine whoever will pair up with Mint. I wouldn't mind seeing Mint with Bie either. He's quite a hottie&talented.

Status
Not open for further replies.