[Ch 3] The Cupids Series (Broadcast Thai Television)

Status
Not open for further replies.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh my gosh! I would love to see Art and Sara back onscreen together!!! They're totally compatible! 

And oh my! PJ has never looked so good before, to me that is! lol He looks good, and I think he and Cris looks good together too! :D 
I miss my baby Ken T., but I am not a fan of him and Chompoo together. If only it was Ann. If only. lol

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
roselovesice said:
Oh my gosh! I would love to see Art and Sara back onscreen together!!! They're totally compatible! 

And oh my! PJ has never looked so good before, to me that is! lol He looks good, and I think he and Cris looks good together too! :D 
I miss my baby Ken T., but I am not a fan of him and Chompoo together. If only it was Ann. If only. lol
Me too!! From BR,I'm not a fan of PJ only.but toey and phet do I like.After seeing all his pic.it actually impressed me.he his totally WOWww!! :woot: :woot:
Yeah miss ken too...^_^

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Now that I think about it, how is there suppose to be a fitting when Broadcast Thai hasn't even revealed the rest of the pranangs yet?! Ugh! This is pure torture! I've been starring at verasalon's IG all morning and been refreshing the page, but STILL, no one else is confirmed. I think I've caught the "CupidFever"... :loool:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I was a bit worried for this series because I was afraid that it would be like the Mafia Leurd Mangkorn series in that it's way too long. That one has only 5 and this one is supposed to be 8 but then this one isn't in the same timeline so it might be ok.  Maybe I'll buy the books.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Destinys said:
Now that I think about it, how is there suppose to be a fitting when Broadcast Thai hasn't even revealed the rest of the pranangs yet?! Ugh! This is pure torture! I've been starring at verasalon's IG all morning and been refreshing the page, but STILL, no one else is confirmed. I think I've caught the "CupidFever"... :loool:
Girl I think I caught the fever too :faint: I'm at school but I'm still here refreshin my page! I'm waiting helplessly lol. Too excited to hold on for the fitting. Can we just get some of PRAHET already?? Lol

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
cool :) said:
Girl I think I caught the fever too :faint: I'm at school but I'm still here refreshin my page! I waiting helplessly lol. Too excited to hold on for the fitting. Can we just get some on PRAHET already?? Lol
Haha!!! :rofl: If your teacher asks why your work wasn't "top notched quality" just tell him/her that the CupidFever takes a while to dial down. Jkjkjk!

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
I'm wondering who else could possible be in here? Sarah? K'Nong adores Sarah as well!! OMGMGMMGGMGM BRING BACK SARAH AND ART PUHLLELELESEEEE

OMG. Yess!! I would love to see Art+Sarah reunite!!

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I was a bit worried for this series because I was afraid that it would be like the Mafia Leurd Mangkorn series in that it's way too long. That one has only 5 and this one is supposed to be 8 but then this one isn't in the same timeline so it might be ok.  Maybe I'll buy the books.
Although, MLM is an extremely intense drama. Each part involves death and destruction. By reading the summaries, this series seems very light and romanitc. I think most viewers can sit through it if they like the storyline. Hopefully, Broadcast Thai will make it so you can watch one part and skip the next. You can't really skip the next part in MLM because each part is directly connected to one another.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Oh man I'm so lucky that there were no social media or smart phones back when I went to school or else I would never graduate. Lol dang I'm old. :hide: :lolyup:
Hahaha omg it's okay, I can handle it allll :wink: I'm an experienced school girl :loool:

So far I haven't seen any thing new yet. Like I've said before, Broadcastthaitv is like trying to hurt me or something I swear

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
This gal made a collage and if I'm not wrong, she asked K'Nong for Mint/Toey's pairing. Wawwa and Toey's coupling still has fans fining and wanting to see them together again so the possibilities of them pairing up in here is high.

C: mintkaopraew ig

Status
Not open for further replies.