[Ch 3] The Cupids Series (Broadcast Thai Television)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Hmmmmmmmmm, I'm not that fond of Bie KPN. Is he the one dating gubgib? If yes, then based on his IG posts, Bie reallyyy likes being in the limelight. He's not ugly, but his personality is :shrug:

P.S I don't know him that well, so I might be wrong. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Destinys said:
Hmmmmmmmmm, I'm not that found of Bie KPN. Is he the one dating gubgib? If yes, then based on his IG posts, Bie reallyyy likes being in the limelight. He's not ugly, but his personality is :shrug:
Really? Hrmmm I guess we're not on the same boat then because I don't get an ugly personality from him when I'm on his IG :) he looks like a fun loving guy to me.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Destinys said:

I don't know him well either. I just started noticing him at the beginning of this year and esp when he and GG got together. Maybe after seeing him more, you might start liking him like how I was never too fond of Phet but grew to love him ^^

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
ip.smilez said:
Really? Hrmmm I guess we're not on the same boat then because I don't get an ugly personality from him when I'm on his IG :) he looks like a fun loving guy to me.
Sorry if I offended you! I saw him post this one video and made a little too quick of a judgment. I think it was the #dontjudgemechallange and I just felt like he was trying too hard. Guess I have to look back at his IG and look carefully this time. :wink:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
He acted with Prang? Wow, lol. I didn't know. I think he's alright. Maybe he'll grow on me when it's his turn. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Destinys said:
Sorry if I offended you! I saw him post this one video and made a little too quick of a judgment. I think it was the #dontjudgemechallange and I just felt like he was trying too hard. Guess I have to look back at his IG and look carefully this time. :wink:
Oh no, no worries. Honestly, I'm not Bie's fan so I can't be offended. I started to learn more about Bie because he's Typhoon's best friend and I love Typhoon&he's Gg's BF. I think they're super cute together. No lie, I actually watched his version of the dontjudgemechallenge last night& laughed. He gave me the goosebumps because I think he's hot :p

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ntsuab-Ci said:
He acted with Prang? Wow, lol. I didn't know. I think he's alright. Maybe he'll grow on me when it's his turn. 
And then again, the movie was produced under BROADCAST :D we def know Broadcast love using them in their projects.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Destinys said:
Hmmmmmmmmm, I'm not that found of Bie KPN. Is he the one dating gubgib? If yes, then based on his IG posts, Bie reallyyy likes being in the limelight. He's not ugly, but his personality is :shrug:

Lol oh really? He used to date Bowie and he never broadcast their relationship nor did he continiously gave news about them. He is an honest person though, if asked he will answer. I've followed him since he won KPN and never once saw him being a jerk, be rude, or an attention seeker. Him and Gubgib aren't trying to bank on their relationship either. He got even more popular after club friday with Pete and he never tried to bank on that. :)

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol oh really? He used to date Bowie and he never broadcast their relationship nor did he continiously gave news about them. He is an honest person though, if asked he will answer. I've followed him since he won KPN and never once saw him being a jerk, be rude, or an attention seeker. Him and Gubgib aren't trying to bank on their relationship either. He got even more popular after club friday with Pete and he never tried to bank on that. :)
It was wrong of me to judge him just by one video. Very sorry! I don't know very much about him and I shouldn't have said anything in the first place. I see him here and there, but I don't necessarily follow him. Thank you so much for the info. From what you wrote, he does seem like an honest guy. I trust your opinion. :)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Destinys said:
It was wrong of me to judge him just by one video. Very sorry! I don't know very much about him and I shouldn't have said anything in the first place. I see him here and there, but I don't necessarily follow him. Thank you so much for the info. From what you wrote, he does seem like an honest guy. I trust your opinion. :)
Lol it's ok. no need to be sorry :) he should have many lakorns coming out so we'll be able to find out more about him, especially how humble he is. His early childhood was very sad. His KPN winning lifted his family from proverty. I think that is why I love him :). Oh and he is a great dancer. So hot! Him and Thyphoon. Oh my oh my. Lol

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol it's ok. no need to be sorry :) he should have many lakorns coming out so we'll be able to find out more about him, especially how humble he is. His early childhood was very sad. His KPN winning lifted his family from proverty. I think that is why I love him :). Oh and he is a great dancer. So hot! Him and Thyphoon. Oh my oh my. Lol
You're making me curious now! Maybe I should do a little research about Bie before The Cupids airs. :bhehe: Although, the airing date just seems so far away right now. If only Broadcast Thai will reveal the rest of the pranangs so I can stop being anxious. Grrrrrrrr. I'm such an impateint person when it comes to lakorns. Lol! :loool:

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Lol Toey and Mint's mom liked this pic and my sister went cray cray since it's her fan account. But they seem really cute in here esp with the white thing going it reminds me of cupids lol if that makes any sense at all.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Bieluvr said:
Bie KPN is definitely hot. I've seen him before, but just never really acknowledged him until now. :)
Yeah I wanna said that too!! He is def hot!!..I'm looking at his IG and yes what you all said above about him is true.Agree that he's actually humble .I'm pretty sure he'll be given more lakorn in the future.BTW,no news yet??..broadcast really kill me this 2 day.Everyday checking on the IG to know who will be the next one fitting...but still ..so sad.. :cry: :cry:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I would not mind Bie KPN at all. His role in SS made me dislike him haha but I think he's a fun guy from his posts on IG.
Him and Gubgib are super cute! Hehe :D

cool :)

sarNie Adult
I'm okay with Bie... He's not the best looking hm guy but I have nothing against him. And he's a really good singer and dancer :pervie: I was just listening to him sing like a few weeks ago and mannn, his voice is on point . Soo seductive lol. I think Typhoon looks cuter than him though.. Don't kill me lol :no: :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.