[Ch 3] The Cupids Series (Broadcast Thai Television)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Hmmm.. I feel like they can look cute if they are fixed and glamoured up. Excited to see how they act? I dont know, don't really care if I have all my other baes in this series, I'm a satisfied human being lol

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Grace the Star 6. She's quite cute and her acting isn't bad. She like a mix between Ja Jittapa and Yardthip in looks. Here's another pic of her:

I have never seen the guy before though.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Prakaidao said:
Who are they? I haven't seen them anywhere at all, are they newbies? O my gurrr I need update, it's been over a month now, freaking broadcast....

Indy is P'Honey & P'Bee's son. :) I think this may be his first lakorn??? Indy is known as "noom suer" (scrubby, kinda like Ananda) so I don't know if he will clean up.. LOL. I think he's cute but I don't know about his acting. 

credit: honeygoldie

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
I remember Grace now! She was in this lakorn alongside with Pong and View on Ch5. Her acting wasn't too shabby. I remember crying with her in this one scene. I guess her acting is not awful, but I don't know anything about this Indy guy. I know who his parents are, but I don't know his acting in general. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. :)

By the way, when will they tell us who the other pranangs are?! Ugh! My cupid fever has dialed down a bit, but if broadcastthai wants me to keep this fever, they better give me a fitting asap.  :weee:

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
WHAT THEY'RE MARRIED?!?!? But both seem very suitable so that's good, lol, now that you say it he does kind of resemble Ananda, why is Indy all of a sudden attractive now? Lol, thanks Amie!!! It's like I've seen Grace somewhere but don't remember anything at all.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Prakaidao said:
Who is Cheer?!? Why do I not know any of these new casts lol.

Here a photo of Cheer. If  you haven't watch Channle 7 lakorn maybe that why you don't know her. She an actress for Ch7 but early this year she did not renew her contract with them and became a freelance. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Confirmed from KCL. Cheer is in here with Toey. OMG! Is this reality? I don't like Cheer because she has an awkward tom boy stance as n'ek, but I'm shocked because Ch.7 actors are flocking here.

@ หาคู่ตัวเองในซีรีส์ เดอะ คิวปิดส์ บริษัทรักอุตลุด อยู่นาน ที่สุด “เต้ย” พงศกร ก็มีคู่เป็นของตัวเองแล้ว คือ “เชียร์” ฑิฆัมพร ทีี่ได้มาเล่นละครครั้งแรกกับวิก 3

Status
Not open for further replies.