[Ch 3] The Cupids Series (Broadcast Thai Television)

Status
Not open for further replies.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Bieluvr said:
What?! No Phet?! No!!!! I've waited for so long and had been so excited to see him here, but why did he?
Phet is caught up with filming the LostStar. He and the cast and crew are actually in India to film the lakorn right now.

Coca

sarNie Adult
When mint chalida and boy fitting lakorn cupid ..since two spirt love have release on tv so iwant mint new lakorn

cool :)

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
The 19th of this month
Thaaaaanks Kalie. I'm just here to bother you. Bye~ HAHAHA.

Just kiddings, but seriously man PRAHET's news got me ruined. Atleast Prang is still in here so THAT'S good... Still
Super excited about Buckteeth Couple, PJ, Ken T. , and Toey of course! And did I hear you guys say he's playing with Cheer? Hmm interesting. Can't wait! Thanks for the news and updates guys :heart:

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
The only one that I am actually looking forward to is Chalida's, despite me preferring her to pair with someone. I may just jump in on the other ones. 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Most excited for Kichy, Cris and PJ, since Prahet ain't here anymore. Boy Mint, not so much, just hoping for improvements, I'm actually looking forward to Chompoo and Ken just because Ken is in here. Prang and Lek is fine, but everytime it reminds me that it should've been Phet, ugh my heart cracks a little each time I think about it.

sarNie Adult
Prakaidao said:
Most excited for Kichy, Cris and PJ, since Prahet ain't here anymore. Boy Mint, not so much, just hoping for improvements, I'm actually looking forward to Chompoo and Ken just because Ken is in here. Prang and Lek is fine, but everytime it reminds me that it should've been Phet, ugh my heart cracks a little each time I think about it.
aw same here girl! It huuurts haha.

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
So it was not a Mag but it was from 2016 ch3's calendar really miss my KA

Ken,Ann,Aum,Por and Smart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LWPBsXfEs0

sarNie Adult
Looks like I'll be getting 2016's calendar LOL. They all are looking sooo gooood. Sorry kinda off topic but haha.
Anyways, man just counting the days now. Tick tock tick tock.

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
@cool i should say sorry cos my post is the one is out of the topic first but i think Ken is in CP too.....and plus i'm so excited to see KA together even just a calendar so i decided to post it :D

@lovestar Ummmm  182cm and 172cm right XD

Step

Mrs James Ma
Its not off topic since its about Ken who is a part of this series. There are lakorn threads where they post everything and make the pages more than 1500+. So its ok, dont be sorry  :p
Lany cassie said:
@cool i should say sorry cos my post is the one is out of the topic first but i think Ken is in CP too.....and plus i'm so excited to see KA together even just a calendar so i decided to post it :D

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Step, what happen to the 19th?

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Oh really? So happy. Hope you will find pics to share. :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2: :woot:

snsdapple

sarNie Egg

Am hoping Preem will be in here...
she need a new pra'ek to be link with (more romance) haha
Don't get me wrong, I do love to see Preem & Grate but now it seems like people prefer/cheer to see Grate & Matt
Hoping for James Ma (I don't think so that he has the mutual on screen partner yet) :woot2: haha

Just like;
Nadech&Yaya
Mark&Kimmy
Boy&Margie
Mario&Taew
Weir&Kwan
Aom&Min.P
Pope&Mew.N
James.J&Bella

A couple that we like to watch/see on screen. You get my idea right?

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm overwhelmed with these series. At first I didn't mind but now it's to the point of annoyance lol

Anyway I look forward to anything with Chalida.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Wait... Chalida is paired of with Boy? I love Boy but most of his lakorns are misses. Was their previous lakorn together receive well in Thailand to have them reunite so soon? Whoever did the casting must have not watched that mediocre Lakota haha

Status
Not open for further replies.