[Ch 3] The Cupids Series (Broadcast Thai Television)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdeNike

sarNie Egg
The only pairing I'm SUPER excited about is Ken & Chompoo!!! They freaking have good chemistry together!! I see and hear lotta new names. Looking forward to Boy Pakorn & Mint and also Ken & Namtarn.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
So far I'm excited for Ken/Chompoo part. Might check out Prang/Lek part too. Really disappointed that Phet isn't doing this series anymore :/

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
But PJ and CRIS horwang is really hottie.. I Excited for them..I don't really like Thai born dressing.. So I couldn't find PJ handsome at all when watching bang Rajun except for phet .. But.. He was really so handsome when I first seeing the fitting between the two.. And now seeing him as Kaew brother in Two spirit of live is just DAMN... SOOOOO Hot!!! :woot: :woot:

Coca

sarNie Adult
Yey monday nextweek it just near to come .. i will mint new lakorn .

I hope this lakorn it will good like Song huajai nee pur tur

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Hana_pichy said:
But PJ and CRIS horwang is really hottie.. I Excited for them..I don't really like Thai born dressing.. So I couldn't find PJ handsome at all when watching bang Rajun except for phet .. But.. He was really so handsome when I first seeing the fitting between the two.. And now seeing him as Kaew brother in Two spirit of live is just DAMN... SOOOOO Hot!!! :woot: :woot:
Hehehe girl I'm glad you caught the PJ fever because ZAYUMMM he is soo freaking fiiine WOOO .

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not sure can someone correct me on this. I use goggle translate so....

Cheer & Toey will have their fitting along with Boy & Mint on Oct 19???????

ได้คิวฟิตติ้่งแล้ว สำหรับ เดอะ คิวปิดส์ ตอน กามเทพหรรษา “บอย” ปกรณ์ กับ “มิ้นต์” ชาลิดา และตอนซ่อนรักกามเทพ “เต้ย” พงศกร คู่ “เชียร์” ฑิฆัมพร วันที่ 19 ต.ค. นี้

Link:
http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20151017/215247.html

Coca

sarNie Adult
Wow just two day it will day that mint fitting new lakorn ... i hope boy and mint will play good on screen not like kaew tah wan jai ..
I hopeless with those lakorn but i think that this lakorn will good like two spirt love and this couple boy and mint will good such as coulpe mario abd mint

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Coca said:
Wow just two day it will day that mint fitting new lakorn ... i hope boy and mint will play good on screen not like kaew tah wan jai ..
I hopeless with those lakorn but i think that this lakorn will good like two spirt love and this couple boy and mint will good such as coulpe mario abd mint
Haha I think we should bring the mario/mint craze over to the song Huajai thread and just focus on the cupids here
Toey and cheer look really good, but I'm still not used to seeing cheers face around at ch3 because I've watched her since I was little over at ch7. I hope ch3 gives her justice though
Yes! 1 more day!

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
awwwe.. thanks. I assumed that boy was replaced by Tik & alex and I got hyped. LOL  *imagining things again, i hope it will come true though  :pervie:  :shutup: *

Status
Not open for further replies.