[Ch 3] The Cupids Series (Broadcast Thai Television)

Status
Not open for further replies.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
If only it was Mario and Mint, I would be more excited. I didn't watch Mint & Boy's first lakorn together. Hopefully they'll make me at least like them together in this series, since I heard they have zero chemistry together. Anyways, I'm excited to see the fitting pictures. Thanks!

Step

Mrs James Ma
Still waiting.......  :numchuck:  :numchuck:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :yawn:  :yawn:  :yawn:

Step

Mrs James Ma
We dont even know if they did fitting today or not. Boy is with Wanmai at home. There is no sign of fitting anywhere 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Go check Verasalon's IG she said she was on set and you could see the background is kind of the same as Ken and Namtarns
But this was yesterday sooo I haven't clue, Broadcast got me tripping, first Kichy, Cris and PJ, then Toey and Cheer, then no Prahet, and now no sign of fitting. SMH I should've known better than to come back anticipating, but I just can't.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
It seems no hope to cheer and smile today. :cry: :cry:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Prakaidao I saw that pic today morning and was very excited but we dont have any other sign of fitting other than Vera's pic. I'm so disappointed :phew:

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I know right, I was like I'm pretty sure that is the same background, maybe Broadcast is just being stingy and won't let any pictures out. Ugh, man the struggles of a fan girl. I actually wanted to see how Mint and Boy would look like, but ughhhh.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyone know what Cheer said? I only  hear is her saying fitting but don't understand the rest.  

The clip of Cheer talking to a fan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDBwsOJljKw

Status
Not open for further replies.