[Ch 3] The Cupids Series (Broadcast Thai Television)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
I guess Indy and Wawwa is the leads in part 4 because p'ek there suppose to be interpol police so he is probably mixed and look foreign.

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Maybe Bie is in part 6 but isn't p'ek. He is the friend of p'ek that n'ek liked because of his korean look.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
This thread has gotten so quite. I guess everyone's still waiting for more news about the series. If Indy and Wawwa do get paired..? I'm just not feeling that pair though. I'll just have to wait for their fitting to see if they do fit together!

Coca

sarNie Adult
When they post photo that they have fitting and they aren't post yet i wonder when they post it .. they post only 2 lakorn .. i want them post different serie that they are fitting already .. esp Mint and Boy

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hokulanii_ said:
They already confirmed all the pairs. :) I need to post the link when I find that listed all ch 3 lakorn from this year and next.
Indy with wawwa
Tony with grace
Toni R? :0

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hokulanii_ said:
They already confirmed all the pairs. :) I need to post the link when I find that listed all ch 3 lakorn from this year and next.
Indy with wawwa
Tony with grace

I'm going to wait for  more news that said its really confirmed either by the boss, or actors themselves. Before I make part 4  & 6 thread...... Because we never know what might happened. They may change at the last minute. Look at Grace and Indy. There were news saying they going to pair up but in the end they are not.  Now news said its Wawwa and Indy. 

Here the link that list all of ch3 upcoming lakorn for 2016

http://pantip.com/topic/34410224

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
You should! I want him to work with Broadcast, he's too bae to not be p'ek lol. He fits some of the characters described in here. So is Phet still in here? I hope not since he isn't paired up with Prang, siiggghhh, oh well it is what it is.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
This is definitely taking a long time to confirm? I need fitting pics though? I don't see the Cupids Series for upcoming lakorn next year, maybe it'll air towards the end or so. 

Status
Not open for further replies.