(CH.7) Waan Jai Yai Thaang Dao [Exact]

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I was quite shocked! I'm sooooo happy that Pang gets nang'ek role again. I've been waiting but I want her to pair w/ PONG again. NOT POR.T though. He looks old for my Pang! -.- But whatever, I at least I'm able to watch him. Teheee. SO happpyyy!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I think it's Por N. cus Por T. is from ch.3

But Yay that Pang is n'ek again! I've grew more into her after BRK. So happy that she's back in being n'ek. Por N. does look a bit old for Pang, who's so young, gorgeous and beautiful!

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
yay, por and pang. i am going to be waiting for this lakorn since these two are my favorite star. i wonder how they will be onscreen. anyone know the storyline or when there will be pictures?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
playin por's little brother lol..

hmmm not diggin the blue wig on pang...

por is so handsome xp ^_^

joey

sarNie Adult
i love por n, so i'm glad that he is having another lakorn. never seen pang as the n'ek before but by the look of the opening clip, she & por actually look cute together. loved how por was posting with the little boy. :D yes, i don't get the blue wig thing on pang too. i hope this lakorn is not corny or anything stupid. :p

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Pictures from Gmember:

lol, I love the title, a weird one but cute. Pang plays an Alien girl, you can see y she is dress like that.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Not digging Pang with the blue wig ;)
Por still looks handsome!
Aws, Miang is in here too!!!
Lil Richard is sooooo cute!!!!!

Thanks for the pics.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
^^^lol, me too, not liking the blue hair, but she's suppose to be from outta space, so that's why.