[Ch.Workpoint] Puntai Norasingh (Prommitr Productions)

tinah

sarNie Coma
gosh, por has been linked to many lakorns already. i believe when he signed with ch3, hes suppose to be given 5 lakorns per year? thats way too much!

i liked the original with aom/tui. it was a good lakorn

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
I really love Aom+Tui version in year 2000,it's a great lakorn, but the ending was so sad, I
can't believe that could happened.

Poh has more lakorn coming out after he moved to CH3,I think this role suitable for him.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I love Aom and Tui version a lot. I just don't like the ending of this lakorn...is so sad.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
she looks somewhat like another actress to me.. hmm but dont know who... she looks cute though..
i swear por hit the jackpot signing with ch3 .. lakorns left and right.. hehe.. but i like pro though ^_^..
i never seen this lakorn so i dont know wat to expect..

tinah

sarNie Coma
Por has dropped out of this lakorn. some say ken might be replacing him

wow, i wonder what happen. i thought they started filming already? maybe its due to scheduling conflict. now pors gonna have time to film "rak prakasit" with aff

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
omg if ken is in this lakorn i think i'm going to go crazy!!! i love ken!! and he's a great actor; but i don't think i can handle seeing Ken die :cry1:

i remember that they filmed it already too, i saw some clips of por in it, if he did drop this lakorn then they're going to have to re-film it with the new p'ek.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^it'll be a challenging role for ken. but i just dont like the n'ek. wish they would change her to someone else lol

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i agree with you, i don't like the n'ek either she's not too pretty. this lakorn needs someone stronger and someone with experience because it's a hard lakorn.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
what.. por dropped out? and may ken is replacing? wow...

ok.. i remember who she reminds me of now.. she reminds me somewhat of mod 3g and another actress ..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg if ken is in this lakorn i think i'm going to go crazy!!! i love ken!! and he's a great actor; but i don't think i can handle seeing Ken die :cry1:

i remember that they filmed it already too, i saw some clips of por in it, if he did drop this lakorn then they're going to have to re-film it with the new p'ek.
What the pra'ek character will die at the end that will make me insane to see my hot Ken die. I've haven't known this
drama before but heard that its a remake and a good one too u know why he died.