[Ch1] Hormones 2 (GTH)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I want my 2 fave couple to have a happy ending!!! I saw a bit of Phai & Sprite scene where he saves her from baddies and drops her off and says to himself that when he's ready (to be in a relationship) he hopes she'll give him that chance. Argggh i like Mok but i dont want him to get with Kwan lol. She needs to reconcile with Win. July 12th!!!!

lovestar

sarNie Adult
It's here guys it's here!!!
Finally!! I can't believe how fast time has been since the first season aired. One year goes by really quick these days.
Has anyone heard the OST yet? It's definitely different from season 1's song, but it still has the same feel to it, I want to post it but my ipad never co-operates with me.
Nooooo!!!! Why? Why must they have Kwan and Morg? Yongsongyos (writer for this season but the director for last) I need answers!
But I've been stalking all their IG since they've begun filming, and Kwan/Win seem to be more dominate through the pictures.
We'll see...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
OMGOSH! I didn't know Pattie and Peach were in a short, short advertisement movie for Beetalk! OMGOSH! It's soooo dang cute!! I love it! <3
There's eng subs by the way. Make sure CC is on. :D
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrJeNEnGUkQ[/media]
Credit: BeeTalkThailand

smiley1705

sarNie Egg
Can't wait for this lakorn! One of my favourite lakorn of 2013. My favourite couples are Kwan-Win and Toey-Tar. but the story that touched me the most was of Dao. The innocent naive girl that got cheated into sex. that episode was really thought provoking. Plus her transition from goody goody girl to sneaking out to the Mountain Music Festival. Season 1 ended with such a cliffhanger. Can't wait!!!

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Yes! I made it in time to this thread before it aired! Okay I'm just going to take a moment to describe how much I love Hormones haha. I felt so empty when last season was done airing! Can't believe it's been almost a year since it ended :no: as much as I love Win and Kwan, I loved Sprite and Phai much more. I also loved Tar-Toey's relationship,it was interesting and somehow addicting.. :shrug: Lol overall I felt sprite and Phai had that "strong" feeling for each other unlike the other couples. But gotta say, WOW. Hormones overall was addicting! And now that Season 2 is about to be out, no way I'm going to skip out on it . The teaser for the Season 2 was pretty spiced up and filled me up with questions :shrug: really though.. Kwan and Morg!? Hecka NOOO! 555 Even though I kinda... Yea..just kind of hated Win towards the end of last season, Win and Kwan better end up together hahaha . I'm also really hoping my bias couple , sprite and Phai end up together again! But the teaser... Who's that guy Sprite was kissing?? NOOO. Lol but yeah, I'm pretty excited and happy that it's about to air   

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I believe that guy was Porshe, because from what I read at Tumblr, Kwan's half brother Porshe starts to court Sprite in season 2. :D
Kwan and Win does become friends again according to the synopsis. :D I don't know if I am happy about that or not. I mean, I am but Kwan and Morg supposedly likes each other in this season - feeling wise. At least I think so. I don't want that. Like seriously. My Kwan-Win shipper heart. 555 

TubbyTinker

Its this Saturday guys! Whats the YT channel we can watch it off frm? I forgot the name lol

sarNie Adult
@tubbytinker, Are you talking about the YT channel GTH ON AIR? That's where I'm hoping to watch it at haha. I've been trying to look for live thai tv but they're all so lagging and slow :cry: 

TubbyTinker

cool :) said:
@tubbytinker, Are you talking about the YT channel GTH ON AIR? That's where I'm hoping to watch it at haha. I've been trying to look for live thai tv but they're all so lagging and slow :cry: 
Is it? Lol i saw someone capped the name and its "GTHchannel" its streaming live on thrre. But someone say its only available for residents in thailand? I didnt catch it live. Is it still playing right niw? I gorgot my thai time. Well if anyone knows a place where i can watch, please link me it hehe. Thank you in advance

sarNie Adult
TubbyTinker said:
Is it? Lol i saw someone capped the name and its "GTHchannel" its streaming live on thrre. But someone say its only available for residents in thailand? I didnt catch it live. Is it still playing right niw? I gorgot my thai time. Well if anyone knows a place where i can watch, please link me it hehe. Thank you in advance
I actually don't know anymore haha. I looked on gth on air but it's not on there also. I'm looking all over for it but I can't seem to find it :cry: oh and about the YT channel that posted up the first season if Hormones was actually the channel :eek:nehdthailand . Omg it's so hard to find season 2! Hahaha. But yes please, if anyone knows where to watch it at, pls let us know because I am dying here :cry: 555

RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
cool :) said:
Oh so it's basically just an introduction kinda thing?
Yep, turns out to be just an intro. I hadn't watched it yet when I posted the link.

Next week is when the real drama starts!

TubbyTinker

Thank you so much for yhe link. Its too bad i cant watch it on my phobe. I mean i can but it keeps freezing on me so i'll have to watch when i get on the lap top. But yes its just the intro how they did it last yr