[Ch1] Hormones 2 (GTH)

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
BECAUSE I MISS SPRITE AND PHAI!!! T_T i seriously love Dichan for their September issue!!! LOL Tor is very very skinny...I didn't expect him to have a six pack!! LOL 

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I am curious about one thing....PunPun who plays Toey...after her scandal with crystal meth....will she be back to playing Toey??

jarofnothing

sarNie Hatchling
neenavaj said:
I am curious about one thing....PunPun who plays Toey...after her scandal with crystal meth....will she be back to playing Toey??
yeah she will. she said that she will in her latest interview. she's slowly recovering from all the scandal now and she said that toey plays an important role in hormones, so she's gotta go back.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I just watched hormones night event where they sing and stuff like that. It's understandable that everyone sings with their couple for example, phu-tee, Kwan-win, sprite-phai, and other friendships like Kwan-sprite. But the weirdest pairing that was put together is sprite-win. I really hope this isn't hinting that something will happen between these two in the next season

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
lovestar said:
I just watched hormones night event where they sing and stuff like that. It's understandable that everyone sings with their couple for example, phu-tee, Kwan-win, sprite-phai, and other friendships like Kwan-sprite. But the weirdest pairing that was put together is sprite-win. I really hope this isn't hinting that something will happen between these two in the next season

Oh goodness, i hope that isn't a future couple! i love kwan and win too much...and i love sprite and phai too much...i would hate the director for doing anything to these two couples!!!! T_T i feel like season 2 is so far away

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Season 2 does feel really far away. But I know that they took almost a year to write, produce, and film the first season, so I don't want them to rush either. Especially when Season 2 was not intially planned.

Btw Hormones fan WHICH CHARACTER WERE YOU BACK IN HIGH SCHOOL

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
a good question...which hormone character would I be...probably N'Michael's character Mhorg. I made friends with people easily, having friends from different clicks but I kept to myself, considering two to three friends closest. I separated life at school and outside of school. Which character are you????

lovestar

sarNie Adult
pink_juliet_kashie said:
Season 2 does feel really far away. But I know that they took almost a year to write, produce, and film the first season, so I don't want them to rush either. Especially when Season 2 was not intially planned.
Btw Hormones fan WHICH CHARACTER WERE YOU BACK IN HIGH SCHOOL
Well I'm still in school, and as of right now, I think I'm a combination of people.
Kwan- I'm not the popular, perfect and extremely intelligent girl everyone loves but I do study hard for my exams and tests and I think Kwan shows a very important part of my personality in that aspect; hardworking, serious, diligent.
Toey- in the fact that I make friends easily but I don't conform. Although I don't go to a co-ed school, and don't know that many boys, I have friends I get along with but whenever they tell me to do something I don't want to, I won't do it. Kinda like Toey.
Win- when I first thought of him, there was absolutely no way that I had anything in common with win. But the more I thought about it, i found out that Win doesn't face up to his problems and hides behind the use of alcohol or smoking. Although I don't do those things, I also can't face reality when I'm too stressed and hide under my bed or sought out to watch lakorns and dramas. His an extremely mysterious character.
Tar- the only thing similar between us is our humour. Hehe. Even when bad things come, I try to crack up jokes and be funny in front of people I care.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
I was on ethaicd.com i saw some Hormones items for sale for those who are interested since there's a thread for it i thought i'd share :)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
So out of curiosity, when will season 2 come out? I seriously want to see Kwan and Win (Peach & Patti) again. I miss them two. 555 

lovestar

sarNie Adult
roselovesice said:
So out of curiosity, when will season 2 come out? I seriously want to see Kwan and Win (Peach & Patti) again. I miss them two. 555 
im pretty sure it'll air around the same time it did this year, so july-ish? I know for sure theyre filming now.
But what im confused about is what they are doing with hormones the new gen thing. Are these people gonna be new characters in the season? Or what? Its hard to get info unless you read thai.
very frustrating!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Huhu I love this series & finally found the thread to this sooooo late haha but I ship two couples in here which is Win & Kwan, Pai & Sprite (their ending in season 1 at the concert hehehe. He hella wanted to go watch the concert with her & Kwan lol but they held hands while enjoying the concert)

Season 2 with new gen are probably new characters. I think they will enter new grades so possibly new classmates & problems along the way

roselovesice

Doesn't season 2 air today, June 28th?! I have yet to see it. I want to see it so bad too! 

roselovesice

Oh big fail. Lol I guess the date was changed to sometime in July. I guess I didn't get the memo. Have to wait again just to see this series. Sigh. :(

roselovesice

SO MUCH DRAMA IN SEASON 2!! Why are they doing this to me? I want Win and Kwan together, not Kwan and (H)Morg...however you spell his name. lol 

Here's the trailer. 
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkiWmV_sLHY[/media]
Credit: GTHchannel

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Omg, the teaser is out! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. Thank you @roselovesice! 
But, yes me too. I want Kwan and Win to end up together. But, by the teaser I guess they'll be more like friends, which is a sad thing.
Do you know the air date though?

roselovesice

ImQueen said:
Omg, the teaser is out! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. Thank you @roselovesice! 
But, yes me too. I want Kwan and Win to end up together. But, by the teaser I guess they'll be more like friends, which is a sad thing.
Do you know the air date though?
No problem, and I could be wrong but I believe it's July 12th since that's what it said on the teaser. :D

But...but....they can't be friends! My shipper heart. TT___TT 555