Ch3 2009 Calendar

Natsume

sarNie Adult
who is the girl next my ace w in the first pic???? i don't see namfon p, where is she?
She always play as n'rai... she was in the beginning of sawan bieng...the girl who likes to speak in english...
She was also in Sapai Look Thong.

I'm not sure though ^^

onahc

sarNie Elites
does anyone have biggers pics because i can't see all the faces. i think december has aff next to lome.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
so interesting seein the calender hehe... damn i wanna get a copy argh but i dont have a bank account lol.. muahaha i shall make my sis buy it for me.. muahaha ..

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
I like the one with Ken/Ann and Rome/Rita the most. But it would be a lot better if Rome and Rita were paired together. It's weird they haven't done any photo shoots together although Rome and Rita are considered to be one of the best best on-screen couples of Ch3.

By the way, where's Cherry (is she in the picture with Aum?)? Those photos are kinda blur; it's hard to figure out who is whom...

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
it would be nice if it were a lil clearer...im nearly blind after looking at all the pics...oh my...i can't even make out the faces clearly too...

shachibasha

psychotic
hey chakrit isnt in here....wahh most of the picture looks so fake like arts face and the picture on the beach

rome and rita are in it this too but they are in the last shoot with aff and chat chai