Ch3 2019 Calendar

shiela marie

sarNie Egg

shiela marie

sarNie Egg
I don’t agree but okay lol
sorry..i'm just so into cute guys hehe..taew have been paired to so many and for the most, she carried most of the part..but she shines more with a partner who can also justify the role or attributes that the script requires.I mean even physically a leading must be convincingly handsome like a prince charming.Look what happened when she got paired with cute James or nadech or mark, or even mario it was obviously different from all the rest.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
sorry..i'm just so into cute guys hehe..taew have been paired to so many and for the most, she carried most of the part..but she shines more with a partner who can also justify the role or attributes that the script requires.I mean even physically a leading must be convincingly handsome like a prince charming.Look what happened when she got paired with cute James or nadech or mark, or even mario it was obviously different from all the rest.
To me, Great is my Prince Charming but for others it’s different. I prefer more manly looking guys. Plus Great is a good actor and looks like a p’ek to me but everyone has different opinions though.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I've not seen any of this guy's lakorn i don't find him cute/leading man type he looks like those who play goons sorry don't be offended actually i don't know most of thai actors.Anyway just my opinion.
No offense taken, everyone is entitled to their opinion .. I have never seen any of his Lakorn too, but I think he is super handsome with a killer smile. I actually wish more leading male thai actor would have his physical features and appearance, he is just so manly :coleman:

shiela marie

sarNie Egg
To me, Great is my Prince Charming but for others it’s different. I prefer more manly looking guys. Plus Great is a good actor and looks like a p’ek to me but everyone has different opinions though.
its okay,who knows. I'll be watching them still. I won't miss any of Taew's . Mind you even pope I don't find appealing hehe but I guess our preference aren't always the same. I might need to watch more of these guys lakorn so I won't be this bias. Ow and one more cute guy..James Ma..I think them pairing is also promising.Two chinky eyed. Chinita and chinito :love: eye candy :thumbup:

shiela marie

sarNie Egg
No offense taken, everyone is entitled to their opinion .. I have never seen any of his Lakorn too, but I think he is super handsome with a killer smile. I actually wish more leading male thai actor would have his physical features and appearance, he is just so manly :coleman:
:thumbup:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
its okay,who knows. I'll be watching them still. I won't miss any of Taew's . Mind you even pope I don't find appealing hehe but I guess our preference aren't always the same. I might need to watch more of these guys lakorn so I won't be this bias. Ow and one more cute guy..James Ma..I think them pairing is also promising.Two chinky eyed. Chinita and chinito :love: eye candy :thumbup:
You should try one of his lakorns. You will probably end up liking him after. Are you new to lakorns? Which type of lakorns do you like?

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
View attachment 30170 View attachment 30172 View attachment 30171
Wowwww :love: This is my dream couple guys! Just look at how beautiful they look together :icon12: glad they sat next to each other at the calendar signing!

Cr. As tagged
I love my JiTaew, but when I saw Great and Taew together at the signing I was screaming inside :aaaaa:and it looked like we weren’t the only one who think they look good together :love: Great does too :risas3: he liked the clip of him and Taew made by a fan :icon12:
A86A611D-6E47-4390-B90B-0DF6F1488290.jpeg

shiela marie

sarNie Egg
You should try one of his lakorns. You will probably end up liking him after. Are you new to lakorns? Which type of lakorns do you like?
not quite..I've radomly watched a few like those of yaya's,kim's, apart from taew's,I've not attempted watching bella's- not my cup of tea.Even when I've watched Kunchai Rachanon I've skipped all the rest of the pairing except that one with james and mint.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I love my JiTaew, but when I saw Great and Taew together at the signing I was screaming inside :aaaaa:and it looked like we aren’t the only want he think they look good together :love: Great does too :risas3: he liked the clip of him and Taew made by a fan :icon12:
View attachment 30174
I hope that some producers take notice of them together! Hopefully after Greats 2 lakorns finish filming they can get paired up. It was so funny that the MC’s were teasing Great more about Taew then they were teasing James. James is the one they should be teasing cause that’s his kind of sort of new koojin haha But I’m happy they teased Great cause we got some cute GreatTaew moments!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
not quite..I've radomly watched a few like those of yaya's,kim's, apart from taew's,I've not attempted watching bella's- not my cup of tea.Even when I've watched Kunchai Rachanon I've skipped all the rest of the pairing except that one with james and mint.
What sort of storylines do you like? So I can recommend you some?

shiela marie

sarNie Egg
I love my JiTaew, but when I saw Great and Taew together at the signing I was screaming inside :aaaaa:and it looked like we weren’t the only one who think they look good together :love: Great does too :risas3: he liked the clip of him and Taew made by a fan :icon12:
View attachment 30174

I think Taew is everyone's dream leading lady. They all want to be paired with her. I kind of like imagine them queuing :pancarta::risas3:.

shiela marie

sarNie Egg
I hope that some producers take notice of them together! Hopefully after Greats 2 lakorns finish filming they can get paired up. It was so funny that the MC’s were teasing Great more about Taew then they were teasing James. James is the one they should be teasing cause that’s his kind of sort of new koojin haha But I’m happy they teased Great cause we got some cute GreatTaew moments!
Really ? I actually watched it but sadly I don't understand thai so I didn't know what they were talking about.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Really ? I actually watched it but sadly I don't understand thai so I didn't know what they were talking about.
Yes they were teasing him about Taew a lot. About how they have been working in the industry for 13 years together and how they still have never worked together as a couple before. And also how his heart is beating fast because he is sitting close to Taew haha Great said he wants to work in a romcom with her.