Ch3 2019 Calendar

nalyli

sarNie Egg
usually the people who had shoots with each other are at the same signing but most of them are all mixed up. Oh well i like the groups though especially the 1st and last one!
Interesting how Yaya, Na. Jma, and Janie are the only four in the group. Maybe other actors/actresses couldn't fit their schedule.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Interesting how Yaya, Na. Jma, and Janie are the only four in the group. Maybe other actors/actresses couldn't fit their schedule.
yeah i was like huh? why just them 4 but its probably the scheduling. Funny that NY are still together no matter what. Why janie of all people though. So random!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
usually the people who had shoots with each other are at the same signing but most of them are all mixed up. Oh well i like the groups though especially the 1st and last one!
Lol ch3 can't afford to separate some koojin for a long time

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes thats what I'm most excited about! Im hoping for some GreatTaew interactions! lol I'm greedy for my boy Great to interact with all the pretty ladies :)
Haha I feel you girl. I'm waiting on my JamesGreat bromance action lmao. I'm praying to see them sit together.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Haha I feel you girl. I'm waiting on my JamesGreat bromance action lmao. I'm praying to see them sit together.
Yes i need some JamesGreat in my life! They will always be my OTP looool If i had it my way, the string order would be Great, Taew, James, and then Chippy. If Great can't sit next to James or Taew, then at least him next to Chippy please.

twister02

M♥K
I love how Toey still supports Alex so much and is always commenting on his ig!
I like it too but I find it awkward sometimes :lol:
I really like them two when they were together. I still like them now that they are separated.
I just felt like it's awkward sometimes how chill they are with each other. :lol: