[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 1: Maya Tawan (Tv Scene)

zazoured_17107

sarNie Egg
I cannot wait for tomorrow !!!!
That last teaser was soooooo sweet and the pairing Aum-Yaya looks really cute. I have been missing Yaya onscreen soooo much , so I am happy the waiting is over at last. Num's character looks like he is going to seduce Yaya too , looooool . Just hope that Yaya won't suffer too much at his hand, lol.

@Chum. I am back in AF and will be joining you ^^. By the way , is it easy to post pictures and video through iPhone ? You have became my guru in term of iPhone technology , hahaha . Looking forward to spazz with you

@baileylover6666 can I dare ask you to share a bit of the sweetness if you have a bit of spare time ? I am just glad that this lakorn is sweeter than I anticipated . ^^

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
queenyeon said:
They are so hyper xD
credits: WindLight2010

the part p'aum asked yaya what the lakorn is called and she's like p'aum say it, is sooo cute, the rest im clueless,  alice can you help me here
what did p'aum say afterwards, that funny tone of his got me rewinding and laughing so hard. i miss my yaya too much and the thought of seeing her onscreen soon is making me go mental today lol

@mrs chum here is the link for the recaps: http://lovefia.wordpress.com/  cr:lovefia's blog. while waiting you can read tnnkk's recaps, i love Fia's style of writing, so thorough and entertaining! 

baileylover6666

sarNie Egg
zazouredd said:
I cannot wait for tomorrow !!!!
That last teaser was soooooo sweet and the pairing Aum-Yaya looks really cute. I have been missing Yaya onscreen soooo much , so I am happy the waiting is over at last. Num's character looks like he is going to seduce Yaya too , looooool . Just hope that Yaya won't suffer too much at his hand, lol.

@Chum. I am back in AF and will be joining you ^^. By the way , is it easy to post pictures and video through iPhone ? You have became my guru in term of iPhone technology , hahaha . Looking forward to spazz with you

@baileylover6666 can I dare ask you to share a bit of the sweetness if you have a bit of spare time ? I am just glad that this lakorn is sweeter than I anticipated . ^^
hehehe if you want to i can message you >.< i don't want to spoil it in here >.<

Reactions: Iya

baileylover6666

sarNie Egg
zazouredd said:
Can you please message me then please ? Thank you ^^ . Looking forward to the first episode .
Hi Zazouredd!! I'm Jen. I couldn't remember my password for the old account so i'm using this one >.< Alright i will message it to you na ja!!

Reactions: Iya

bubba

Keep On Smiling

zazoured_17107

sarNie Egg
baileylover6666 said:
Hi Zazouredd!! I'm Jen. I couldn't remember my password for the old account so i'm using this one >.< Alright i will message it to you na ja!!
Jenna ? Oh I am soooo glad to see you here :) :) :) I have come back in the forum for my Yaya lol. I couldn't access my old account either. So I am going through my twitter ID lol. Cannot wait for first episode, I will be watching live today ! HAPPY ^^ !!!!