[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 1: Maya Tawan (Tv Scene)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yay! Yaya and Umm would be something new. From the younger generations, I thought he looked best with Taew. But I did like him with Kim too. The storyline to this lakorn doesn't sound interesting though. It's funny Nadech will be with Aff and Yaya with Umm.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
oh, Yaya cannot wear high hills here. She will look tall for P'Aum na.
Glad she will get a chance to act along side Aum. then go back to Nadech for another lakorn in 2013. hehe
I agree with the hills! NO NO for the hills. And yes, this is going to be interesting, aum and yaya!!! Well, I sure hope to see her and nadech together again soon(after tnnkk). Yadech will always be together no matter what! Lol...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Hope this is true. I'm sure Aum and Yaya would hit it off good. Aum seems to have a good liking for Yaya since he was pranking her in the set of Wayupak Montra.

blue_angel

sarNie Egg
Hope this is true. I'm sure Aum and Yaya would hit it off good. Aum seems to have a good liking for Yaya since he was pranking her in the set of Wayupak Montra.
OH, no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No Aum, pls lwt it be someone else like Ken, Rome or even Andrew, but not Aum!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
OH, no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No Aum, pls lwt it be someone else like Ken, Rome or even Andrew, but not Aum!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its hard cos Ken hardly play for Tv Scene, Rome his schedule is fully book in
Andrew can since his very much free and he has played for Tv Scene that old lakorn with
Cherry

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
THAT WHAT I THINK TOO..... :coverlaf:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Aum and Nadech are the same height, Aum and Yaya will be just fine. If Bee Namthip and Chakrit can be a pair with her being 177 and Krit 178cm, Aum and Yaya are perfectly ok.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I'm glad Aum and Yaya are the pran'nang. I like the both of them. Aum is a really good actor especially in crying scenes. Maybe Yaya can be more skillfull in crying scenes after working with Aum. But then again, I'm still waiting for Taew to be paired up with Aum again. I just love them so much Pieng Jai Tee Pook Pun.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yay! Yaya and Umm would be something new. From the younger generations, I thought he looked best with Taew. But I did like him with Kim too. The storyline to this lakorn doesn't sound interesting though. It's funny Nadech will be with Aff and Yaya with Umm.
I know right I miss Kim and Aum sadly tat their lakorn was short I wish to see them teo more and so goes with Taew...but at least Yaya will be with someone different now lol...now we just need Nadech with some else as well lol....

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I know right I miss Kim and Aum sadly tat their lakorn was short I wish to see them teo more and so goes with Taew...but at least Yaya will be with someone different now lol...now we just need Nadech with some else as well lol....
like a good switch between pairs Aum with Yaya also next rooting for Aum and Rita, this
pair always got something in away not making them their chance its like Rome/Aff

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Off Topic: Ya know who I want to see Aum with. I want to see him with Janie. I know they did a lakorn together but I haven't seen it. So, I want them both to be pair up sometime in the future.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Off Topic: Ya know who I want to see Aum with. I want to see him with Janie. I know they did a lakorn together but I haven't seen it. So, I want them both to be pair up sometime in the future.
oh yeah a reunion of Aum/Janie and I'm excited Aum with Yaya and hope next one is Rita
turn with Aum

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Yeah Aum did a lakorn with Janie before. It's called Lady Yaowarat. Back then I didn't like Aum that much so I didn't pay attention to the lakorn much but I think I should go back and watch it now since I like the both of them now. I would also like to see them do a comeback too since Aum is looking hotter than ever now compared to back then.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
^ He was hot in Lady Yaowarat, since he was a swimmer in that lakorn he was shirtless a lot there. I think he's hotter back then rather than now. I hate to admit it but my favorite actor is aging. he's still hot though.