[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 1: Maya Tawan (Tv Scene)

Asy

sarNie Immature
Aum and Nadech are the same height, Aum and Yaya will be just fine. If Bee Namthip and Chakrit can be a pair with her being 177 and Krit 178cm, Aum and Yaya are perfectly ok.
I wonder why people are complaining about the height difference between Aum and Yaya. Nadech is not that tall too. =_='

Wow Bee Namthip 177cm??? That is so very very tall!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ He was hot in Lady Yaowarat, since he was a swimmer in that lakorn he was shirtless a lot there. I think he's hotter back then rather than now. I hate to admit it but my favorite actor is aging. he's still hot though.
Haha. I agree with you. All my favorite pra'eks are aging but they still look fine!!! Ha. Anyway, was lady yaowarat a good lakorn? Can u tell me whats its about? I think i might go check it out. Sorry to be off topic again.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Haha. I agree with you. All my favorite pra'eks are aging but they still look fine!!! Ha. Anyway, was lady yaowarat a good lakorn? Can u tell me whats its about? I think i might go check it out. Sorry to be off topic again.
Its kind of the girl version of Botan Gleep Sudtai. Janie's father abused her because she was a girl so she and her aunt/stepmother ran away to London to get a job. they end up working in a restaurant. Aum and Janie become friends back in thailand and he promises he'll go meet up with her in London. The bad guys cause some chaos and minor misunderstanding occur. Its a decent lakorn, i enjoyed it. But most of the focus does go to Janie, Aum is really just there as a love interest.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Its kind of the girl version of Botan Gleep Sudtai. Janie's father abused her because she was a girl so she and her aunt/stepmother ran away to London to get a job. they end up working in a restaurant. Aum and Janie become friends back in thailand and he promises he'll go meet up with her in London. The bad guys cause some chaos and minor misunderstanding occur. Its a decent lakorn, i enjoyed it. But most of the focus does go to Janie, Aum is really just there as a love interest.
Oh Thank You so much, Cupid Candy. :) I should go check it out then since I love BGS.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzJSCvHh3Mc&feature=g-all-u&context=G26e929cFAAAAAAAABAA

Yaya hinted Maya Tawan starting @2.09

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Awww look Aum and Yaya at the soccer game a few years ago.

Wahhhh i can't wait to see this new pairing, my two favorites pairing up!!!!!

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Wow ! In this picture , I have to say that Aum and Yaya look really good together. Looking forward to watch this one !!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
So I guess this lakorn is confirm to be Yaya/Aum together since she says it on there. :( Not too happy about it but oh well it is what it is.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wait is this comfirm??? I'm so lost at this moment...I heard some ppls said Aum had drop this lakorn??? Correct me if I'm wrong because toöö much confusing right now...

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just saw yaya's recent interview, she just said if everything works out between their schedule then aum is the pra'ek.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm tired of seeing Aum with Tv Scene why don't Ch3 give him some other company 4 him to work with miss seeing him with Broadcast and Makers Group teams
want to see work with Khun Da Lakornthai for once