[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 1: Maya Tawan (Tv Scene)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
If yaya is really in here than I wish her da luck...well because nadech is da only guy she have chimersty...she an great actress but it will be ram borin if da lakorn was flat...I really hate that when it happen...just like da one she did with Rome...

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
If yaya is really in here than I wish her da luck...well because nadech is da only guy she have chimersty...she an great actress but it will be ram borin if da lakorn was flat...I really hate that when it happen...just like da one she did with Rome...
The lakorn's main point was focused on Ploy. Rome and Yaya was supporting and their characters didn't do justice. Even though they're supposedly to like each other/in love, it was more of a brother and sister relationship that was displayed/portrayed by Rome's role. I enjoyed Yaya's jealousy and envious moments. If Rome and Yaya is given a lakorn to themselves as leads with a decent script, I say it will be promising otherwise.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Rome and Yaya they look so odd since Rome has the very mature looks his almost looking like Yaya's uncle
but i definitely Aum/Yaya will make a cute pair

harman

Im glad that Thier remaking this cuz I love the old one. Sam was so hot back then. I'm sure yaya will be great in this one cuz her role is really cute and clumsy.

This was one of my all time favorite drama.

harman

I can't remember her name but she was not that pretty. But she was cute she played her character very well. The ditsy clumsy reporter.

Cant wait to see this.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Rome and Yaya they look so odd since Rome has the very mature looks his almost looking like Yaya's uncle
but i definitely Aum/Yaya will make a cute pair
Really Alice. Aum is aging too now. He's looking so old now, for me. Maybe its because he is dating the older woman too. -_- Err but Aum still looks younger than Rome hehe.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Really Alice. Aum is aging too now. He's looking so old now, for me. Maybe its because he is dating the older woman too. -_- Err but Aum still looks younger than Rome hehe.
yes Aum is beginning but not much compare to Rome, Aum his 3 years older but Rome actually looks older that is why they're calling him P'Rome
Aum just had his 30th Birthday and Rome he'll be 28 this upcoming May

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Aum looks really old without makeup, i saw him rehearsing for the concert with Yaya and Margie and he looked terrible. I still love him though, old or young he's my Aummie!!!!!!!!

Asy

sarNie Immature
Yeah he's still my number one... I don't care if people here saying that he isn't attractive haha but I love love love him. Still couldn't find anyone to replace him in my heart.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah he's still my number one... I don't care if people here saying that he isn't attractive haha but I love love love him. Still couldn't find anyone to replace him in my heart.
well said Asy
Took Tong ka :thumbsup:

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
they confirmed? yay! It feels like as if KHUN SEUK is taking foreveeeverr just to get the filming done. lol.
But Im excited to hear that yaya and aum will have more work and especially if they are in this one together!
Never watched the old one but hoping that it will be good because the plot is pretty dramatic with the other
guy who tries to bring down the praek. :eek:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
they confirmed? yay! It feels like as if KHUN SEUK is taking foreveeeverr just to get the filming done. lol.
But Im excited to hear that yaya and aum will have more work and especially if they are in this one together!
Never watched the old one but hoping that it will be good because the plot is pretty dramatic with the other
guy who tries to bring down the praek. :eek:
they just had the closing party of khun seuk so probably this end of March or the start April we'll see it on screen

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm hoping Yaya will not accept anymore remakes.. She will be in three remakes in a row for this year! Torranee, Maya Tawan, and Daorueng... :(

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
i hope yaya and nadech will pair up again after tnnkk . i not a fan of aum. but i wil give it try becuase i love yaya so much

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Did someone mention the original/older version of this lakorn already? Anyone mind sharing who was in the past version please? And summary? Sorry if I missed it.