[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 1: Maya Tawan (Tv Scene)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
This one would be filming this year, I believe. If not, then it would be Dao Rueng for this year and this one for next year. ;)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Is Num going to be playing Aum's rai friend in here?

Lucky Yaya ! She gets to act alongside with Aum and Num !!
hueng maak mak lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Is Num going to be playing Aum's rai friend in here?

Lucky Yaya ! She gets to act alongside with Aum and Num !!
hueng maak mak lol
yeah Num is rai in here not mon jun tra I went and edited so no confusing to you guys

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I actually cant wait for da opening....so Num is in here not da other one huh? Anyways thanks

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this will open with the other 2 next part together just like when Ch3 did to the 4hua jai series

st111

sarNie Hatchling
man.....can't wait to see Num play rai...
moreover, want to see how about the Yaya & Aum pair?

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow aum and num in the same lakorn? its just sad to see num play "Rai" it would of been nice to see yaya with num

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow aum and num in the same lakorn? its just sad to see num play "Rai" it would of been nice to see yaya with num
Num pra'ek status is already over just like P'Au his been playing second's, supporting, pra'rai, father role since both in the same age group

st111

sarNie Hatchling
Num pra'ek status is already over just like P'Au his been playing second's, supporting, pra'rai, father role since both in the same age group
but I think Num looks much younger than his age...
that's too bad if CH3 only give him the 2nd or pra rai role...
I belive it is a good chanllege if Num can play the rai role sometimes

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Poor Num, he doesn't look that old and if he gained like 10 pounds i'm sure he would look 30. Damn, my childhood p'ek is now in rai, a step closer to father roles. My mom is probably in tears, she loves Num LOL

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Poor Num, he doesn't look that old and if he gained like 10 pounds i'm sure he would look 30. Damn, my childhood p'ek is now in rai, a step closer to father roles. My mom is probably in tears, she loves Num LOL
I am in tears myself cos none in family a fan of P'Num I'm the only that likes him