[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 1: Maya Tawan (Tv Scene)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Why do they look so good together???? Ekkkkkkk I can't wait to see this one!
Excited for all the cast, and I can't wait to see P'Num play rai. I hope I don't hate
him to much. Yaya is always beautiful as always and Aum........Handsome!!! :D
that is what I'm afraid of P'Num pen poochai jai rai I don't want to hate him but from his facial his already looking so evil

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Cuteeee pics ! I'm anticipating this one too !! Totes can't wait loey ah !!

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
I watch the old version of Maya Tawan, and all i can say is that P'nuum will be very rai in this one.
Wish he didn't play as rai, but i'm 100% sure P'nuum will pull this character off so good.
And aum and yaya looks lovely together, can't wait to watch this one.
Thanks for sharing all the pictures :)
all the 3 parts looks good.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I watch the old version of Maya Tawan, and all i can say is that P'nuum will be very rai in this one.
Wish he didn't play as rai, but i'm 100% sure P'nuum will pull this character off so good.
oh no it will make me hate P'Num character then his very evil

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult

Alice, since you saw the old version, was the old version good and is there any sweet scenes between the pra'nang?

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
no I haven't seen the older maya tawan yet I've only seen the other two parts
LOL! Haha! Sorry, I just realized that it wasn't you that said you saw the older version of Maya Tawan. It was Cookies that said it. Anyways, Cookies if you're reading this, how is the old version of Maya Tawan? Any sweet scenes between the nang'ek and pra'ek and is the lakorn itself good or not?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
LOL! Haha! Sorry, I just realized that it wasn't you that said you saw the older version of Maya Tawan. It was Cookies that said it. Anyways, Cookies if you're reading this, how is the old version of Maya Tawan? Any sweet scenes between the nang'ek and pra'ek and is the lakorn itself good or not?
its ok no need to sorry me

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
oh no it will make me hate P'Num character then his very evil
Believe that u will hate his character more then ever, but they might change it in the new version.
But the old version that i watch i hated his character so much lol

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Alice, since you saw the old version, was the old version good and is there any sweet scenes between the pra'nang?
there will be sweet sscenes between the pra' nang in this one.
Even if the old version was soooo old and the actor and the actress weren't so good in acting, i did finish it until the end.
After watching this i really like it, but i don't know if u will like it.
But i'm looking forward to see Aum and Yaya for this one.

Ivyng

sarNie Egg
I wonder will there be real kiss scene in this one... Umm n kim did several real kiss scenes in thara himalaya, I don't see y umm n yaya can't... I hope there is *praying**

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
I wonder will there be real kiss scene in this one... Umm n kim did several real kiss scenes in thara himalaya, I don't see y umm n yaya can't... I hope there is *praying**
I really don't think they will have a real kiss scene in this one, cause even in the old version there wasn't a kiss scene.
Sorry if i just destroyed your dreams lol, at first i also wanted to have a real kiss scene but later after watching the old version and realize that there wasn't even a kiss scenes in it. I stop wishing lol