[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 1: Maya Tawan (Tv Scene)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
lol @ yaya with her gun pose. they've filmed quite a bit already. at first i was worried that they would rush things and it would downgrade the overall quality of the lakorn but it seems to me that they're at a good pace so far.​

Credit as tagged​

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
lol @ yaya with her gun pose. they've filmed quite a bit already. at first i was worried that they would rush things and it would downgrade the overall quality of the lakorn but it seems to me that they're at a good pace so far.​

Credit as tagged​
wHAT hAPPENED tO yAYA'S hEAD
wHAT dID yOU dO tO mY yAYA p'aUM???

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Areeya, Noom is playing Chain Cross, the crazy guy. He was extremely creepy and psycho in the older adapdation so I hope they'll tone things down a bit in this new version.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Areeya, Noom is playing Chain Cross, the crazy guy. He was extremely creepy and psycho in the older adapdation so I hope they'll tone things down a bit in this new version.
Omg u serious oh no I hate chain cross he is so creepy and scary ...I don't kno if I can stand watching this Lakorn if num is chain cross

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I don't know if I can stand seeing Noom as rai either since I didn't care to watch Ngao Prai lol.​

Credit to Margie's IG​

Yaya looks adorable!​

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ Me too CC. Num has away been my p'ek. I can't bare to see him as rai, but I
hope he will protray the role good. He was really mean in the lakorn he did with Donut
(don't remember the name of that lakorn) and he did a great job. So will see about this one.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Sheng - Are you referring to Jone Plon Jai? P'Noom is a very good actor who always gives it his all, or at least IMO that is. I'd actually hope that he can make me hate his role in this lakorn because that would only show that he played his part well and is convincing as a villain. That would be difficult to watch but I doubt it'd ruin the image I've had of him for all these years. I have faith in his acting abilities.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Sheng - Are you referring to Jone Plon Jai? P'Noom is a very good actor who always gives it his all, or at least IMO that is. I'd actually hope that he can make me hate his role in this lakorn because that would only show that he played his part well and is convincing as a villain. That would be difficult to watch but I doubt it'd ruin the image I've had of him for all these years. I have faith in his acting abilities.
CC that's the right one ja! And it is very true how I would want him to act to the point where
I would hate him. 5555 It only prove, he is a good actor.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
CC that's the right one ja! And it is very true how I would want him to act to the point where
I would hate him. 5555 It only prove, he is a good actor.
I don't want hate P'Num either but there is this member told me she watched the older maya tawan Num character his even rai more than when he act rai in Ngao Prai
people will hate seeing him play evil in here