[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 1: Maya Tawan (Tv Scene)

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Trust me chain cross is one crazy character which is hard for me to c num portray this character I think num should b the pek friend instead

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
It's hard to see num acts as chain in Maya Tawan, but i'm still excited to see his acting.
Even though i wish he wasn't rai in this one, but i'm sure he will pull this character good.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
This Is An Evil Lakorn Right???
A Revenge Lakorn Is Ok For Me As Long As They Stay Cool With All The Killing
Hate The Killing Scenes Coz I Always Eng Up Channel Flicking

rehann

sarNie Adult
love this~

switch the partner or what~
lol just joking~ they are so cute
miss badarn jai...
n also...
miss bargie~

waaa... just realized Margie with her two BFF's man~
where p'Krit? Lmao

Ivyng

sarNie Egg
Awww I'm so in love with umm carrying margie pics! I also really miss badarn jai. I love how they're so comfortable with each other, p'umm is fun n down to earth n margie is easy going n energetic!

Bee26

sarNie Egg
love this~

miss badarn jai...
n also...
miss bargie~

where p'Krit? Lmao
I love how Margie is so close with all her leading man that she use to play with. She's so friendly and energetic thats what I love about her. I love how Aum is carrying Margie its so cute he seems to adore her so much. Margie hugging Boy from behind just made my day.

rehann

sarNie Adult
Aum seems to really adore Margie, he's always playing with her.
yes... i'm realize it too~ since 4hjhkk...
when they all 4 couple got photoshoot or anyshow... Aum will stick with Margie togther with boy~
tease her all way he can~ so cute of him...

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I don't want hate P'Num either but there is this member told me she watched the older maya tawan Num character his even rai more than when he act rai in Ngao Prai
people will hate seeing him play evil in here
That is actually what I want to see. I want to be able to hate him. It only shows that he
is a great actor.

Sounthia

sarNie Egg
I love how Margie is so close with all her leading man that she use to play with. She's so friendly and energetic thats what I love about her. I love how Aum is carrying Margie its so cute he seems to adore her so much. Margie hugging Boy from behind just made my day.
I realize that Boy is very close with Margie when taking pics. I don't ever see him doing that to other girls. Also I find it weird that Margie don't ever take picture like that with Tong.

Sounthia

sarNie Egg
love this~

miss badarn jai...
n also...
miss bargie~

where p'Krit? Lmao
Love the pics! You can tell that Aum adore Margie. I love how Boy and Margie keep posting new pics of them together on Instragram. The bonding between them is beautiful.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I realize that Boy is very close with Margie when taking pics. I don't ever see him doing that to other girls. Also I find it weird that Margie don't ever take picture like that with Tong.
good point Sounthia i am wondering too :scratchhead2:

rehann

sarNie Adult
good point Sounthia i am wondering too :scratchhead2:
me too girls~ Margie answer in her interview is quite believable but boy~
he seems so nervous when talks about Margie... his answer always create doubt in my heart~
is that deep inside his heart... margie is so special but just because she closed to smeone else for some time already...
that why he step back~ whatever it is.... let it be cause love will find its own way~

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
me too girls~ Margie answer in her interview is quite believable but boy~
he seems so nervous when talks about Margie... his answer always create doubt in my heart~
is that deep inside his heart... margie is so special but just because she closed to smeone else for some time already...
that why he step back~ whatever it is.... let it be cause love will find its own way~
Bargie situation right now is similar to SA smart and anne