[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 2: Mon Jan Tra (Tv Scene)

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
For myself, I'm gonna like this series out of the other 2! For only the 1st episode, you can feel right off bat the chemistry Chakrit cares out for Margie <3 I love feisty, strong nang'eks who doesn't give in easily, lol...

gracejen

sarNie Egg
Thanks for the summary, Tina. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai
(This is sabrinajenn. :) Had to get a new account cause I forgot my pw. Haven't been on in years.)

Did anyone notice that they re-shot the party scene where Waree finds out he's Somaa? In Maya Tawan she was wearing a sparkly dress during that scene, but the episode today she was wearing pants and a jacket. lol I saw it in the teaser and wondered if it was going to be changed. And they really changed it.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
It was from part one (Maya Tawan) where Waree was on the phone w/Mattana and Mattana had a image in her head that that was what Waree would be wearing when she met Somaa. 

rehann

sarNie Adult
Aww.... it like age i'm not visit here... :hide:
but today i'm here again... for Waree n SaMaa.... they both really cute :woot2:
i personally love their chracters... Waree?? of course she rockin' :dance3:
but Samaa... i never thought he gonna be this awesome :wink: ... as some 'lover boy' type of mafia :pervie:
Love when he keep peep out when Waree argue with P'pat after that almost 'die' accident... crazy waree :bhehe:
P'pat n Waree bond is something  :rockon: to looking forward :whistle:

there 2 Samaa best dialogues tonight....when he give Money to his buddy to settle that almost 'die' accident... n that guy ask..
'isn't the money too much??' his expression when he said... 'No actually it's too little...' was like... 'for her its just too small... i will give a whole world to her' :wub: i really think that what he mean...

n another one is when he answer P'pat's doubt... 'other people i don't know but this girl i'm assured....'
this dialogue also give me some hint... 'Other people??' but who?? did he already know something was rotten in Sophie intention... that what he mean??

p/s~ hope Margie's fans or even just some on n off Lakorn fans will catch this one... this sure worth cause we got Gie n Krit in da house :clap2:
excited for the next ep... Waree gonna drown n Samaa come as the saviour... :kiss3:
awww.... love this to the core :yummy:  :pervie:  :rofl:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i know they at a beach...but i'm diggy those flashy shirts he wears....

<3 Benz, don't like seeing her 'Rai' but i like (appreciate) her versatile roles 

I like Margie interaction w/herself...i'm not use to see her in a "gentle" role

sm interaction in ep.1, dunno how i feel about the lakorn yet

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I miss Chakrit. Haven't watch any of his lakorns for so long! I'm wondering, does Chakrit know Margie since they were young or something? Because from the way he act toward her, he seems like he's really happy to be around her. Teasing and just talking with her. Didn't know that Margie is playing twins in here.

I love that ost song up there. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the ost sang by the female is the same ost from the older version 
this version is still awesome like the original its much better than maya tawan since this one is epic, action comedy damn P'Benz is so pretty and hot though she's n'rai 

rehann

sarNie Adult
-AyLove- said:
I miss Chakrit. Haven't watch any of his lakorns for so long! I'm wondering, does Chakrit know Margie since they were young or something? Because from the way he act toward her, he seems like he's really happy to be around her. Teasing and just talking with her. Didn't know that Margie is playing twins in here.

I love that ost song up there. 
Waree used to save his life years before... at that time Waree was a small girl who had a gambler as a father... her father was really bad... she had work hard to cure her sick mother but her father took it all to gamble... that why she hate gamble mak mak!! she was there at the gamble place to drag her father home as her mom really sick n need medicines... but her father just chase her away... on the way back she stumble Saama who just broken heart n throw all his saving on the gamble table but end up win a lot of money... some thugs try to snatch the money away from him... Waree run n call peoples to help Samaa... i guess that the reason why Samaa had secret crush over her all this years... all this time he stalk... n just been waiting for her... how was that?? sweet na??

Sophie?? is she the ex-GF who make Samaa heart broken that time?? not sure about that...

and Waree... she was all mature at that time... she was the one who work for family while her twin took care of their sick mom... after she save Saama life n arrive home... her mom had dead... that the bitter that she keep inside her heart all this time... Poor Waree :cry: i guess that the reason she being this tough n fierce... she have experienced too much in life... thank god... her other half is a prince charming in disguise aka Mafia the lover boy.... Samaa :wub:

yeah i love the ost too... anyone got it with eng sub... i want it please

sue317

sarNie Egg
I cant wait till next wednesday .... after watching the first epi last night i was hooked ...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
rehann said:
Waree used to save his life years before... at that time Waree was a small girl who had a gambler as a father... her father was really bad... she had work hard to cure her sick mother but her father took it all to gamble... that why she hate gamble mak mak!! she was there at the gamble place to drag her father home as her mom really sick n need medicines... but her father just chase her away... on the way back she stumble Saama who just broken heart n throw all his saving on the gamble table but end up win a lot of money... some thugs try to snatch the money away from him... Waree run n call peoples to help Samaa... i guess that the reason why Samaa had secret crush over her all this years... all this time he stalk... n just been waiting for her... how was that?? sweet na??

Sophie?? is she the ex-GF who make Samaa heart broken that time?? not sure about that...

and Waree... she was all mature at that time... she was the one who work for family while her twin took care of their sick mom... after she save Saama life n arrive home... her mom had dead... that the bitter that she keep inside her heart all this time... Poor Waree :cry: i guess that the reason she being this tough n fierce... she have experienced too much in life... thank god... her other half is a prince charming in disguise aka Mafia the lover boy.... Samaa :wub:

yeah i love the ost too... anyone got it with eng sub... i want it please

awww,.... Definitely! That is so sweet and cute!!! He have a crush on her because of that. aww. That's just cute! He can
remember her . :D na'rak mak mak!!! 

rehann said:
anyone know rating for last night's ep?? wish it doing great... :dance3:

Here's the rating. :)

มนต์จันทรา 7.0(10.8,6.3).

rehann

sarNie Adult
-AyLove- said:
awww,.... Definitely! That is so sweet and cute!!! He have a crush on her because of that. aww. That's just cute! He can
remember her . :D na'rak mak mak!!! 

Here's the rating. :)

มนต์จันทรา 7.0(10.8,6.3).
thanks for the info... ;) anyway it a good rating right??

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I love this lakorn! I think it's my fav out of the 3 series! Love the chemistry between Chakrit and Margie!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
rehann said:
thanks for the info... ;) anyway it a good rating right??

To me, I did it's a decent and good rating. :)

Wednesday is too long!!!! I want to watch episode 2 now!!!!! Can't wait for it!