[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 3: Fah Krajang Dao (TV Scene)

Merit

sarNie Adult
At least Boy is taller than Matt. Gosh, her waist is super tiny. They are cute together. I like Yaya with Aum and Matt with Boy. Margie and Krit, sorry they are a little off. But still looking forward to the lakorns.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
At least Boy is taller than Matt. Gosh, her waist is super tiny. They are cute together. I like Yaya with Aum and Matt with Boy. Margie and Krit, sorry they are a little off. But still looking forward to the lakorns.
Krit and Margie is a off pair but they got the best storyline in here Fah Krajang Dao was kind of boring from the older version but who knows Tv Scene might make it alot better

rehann

sarNie Adult
Krit and Margie is a off pair but they got the best storyline in here Fah Krajang Dao was kind of boring from the older version but who knows Tv Scene might make it alot better
off pair? i don't think so.... i think its great!! since not grossing like nok & tik last version~
but i doubt about chakrit grooming here... i imagine he will dressing like what he up in Mafia tee ruk~ look cool n smart~
with hair style like his role in MGD... but why it turn like this!! he wearing a flower shirt like an old 'sia'... please make it look elegent guys!!! he will playing with a lot of gun... he have to look 'cool n macho'...
he gain weight nowadays... not blame him since he newly wed but work somthing man!!! u will pairing with margie!! one of skinny actress... i don't want it turn to look grossing since i love them both!!
got intrest in Margie n boy here! they look close even they are not pairing! i wish to see how awkward it will be when margie n chakrit have to have some chessy scene around other 2 couples~ weird na? since we already used to see boy n margie pairing!!!
but looking forward for that~

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Bragie is here but are in different series and have their different n'ek And pra'ek sad...but it funny how Krit and Matt have just being in one lakorn together and now their here once agian lol...anyways i will be looking forward for this part too even i read or heard this part is boring but taken a chance wont hurt much...

Natsume

sarNie Adult
People may find the last version boring because they made Noon's character soo serious, she was no fun at all, even when Por joked with her. The lakorn itself delt with some serious matters like drug dealing and an abusive father... that's why.
Let's hope that in this new version, they give a more modern feeling filled with cuteness from the pra'nangs xD

mariakheav

sarNie Egg
Can someone tell me the storyline for this lakorn? I watch the old version with Por and Noon but I don't remember much about it.

rehann

sarNie Adult
i love their gaze~

bargie is such a cutie~ always stick togther...

they take picture togther more than with their koo~ hahaha

rehann

sarNie Adult
have you notice something this ceremony Boy&Margie is around each other while P'Chakrit is with Matt :scratchhead2:
yeah... they still not use to their new partner~
i'm not notice for P'krit n Matt but for Bargie that always stick togther... i believe evryone notice it~
when they not divided the pair... all mixed up... n this 2 will be tgther again.... hahaha... that so sweet!
even when they got a group interview... Boy will comment for margie... like he know evrything about her~
even they not pair up togther but just having they like this... its enough for me!

fanny

sarNie Adult
I agree with you on Margie and Chakrit are little off. I wish they would change Boy and Chakrit to different p'ek.