[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 3: Fah Krajang Dao (TV Scene)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Matt is so freaking gorgeous in that traditional outfit. LOL she's so funny "marriage soon" "so sure" "there is yet to be a person to be sure"

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Haha that hug was sweet! 
Boy is looking good as a policeman! Me likey~ 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
queenyeon said:
Haha that hug was sweet! 
Boy is looking good as a policeman! Me likey~ 
me too oh btw this will air after Mon Jan Tra 
the 3 tv scene series will air after the same line just like the 5 Brothers Series

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes of course it will have to air after the first two because its a series. If you wait a long time to air it, then it wouldn't make sense. P' Boy as police-en is really interesting, but i hope in this oe it shows more of his life as a policemen, cause in 3NNT it didn't really show about his job. Matt and Boy are looking good together. :p

fanny

sarNie Adult
I really wish it's different p'ek, but it's too late can't change anything. I'll just watch it for Matt because she too darn cute. Not too fond wit Boy... Boy is never a p'ek material to me.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
fanny said:
I really wish it's different p'ek, but it's too late can't change anything. I'll just watch it for Matt because she too darn cute. Not too fond wit Boy... Boy is never a p'ek material to me.
At first i thought Boy wasn't pra'ek material either due to his looks, but when i saw his acting, definately pra'ek material. Looks don't matter as much as skills and Boy is the only guy out of the 4 Hua Jai group, not including Aum, that has the best acting.

Pretty Nana

sarNie Juvenile
Cr แมท ภีรนีย์ คงไทย (Matt Peeranee Kongthai) แฟนคลับ FB
แจ้งวันออกอากาศละครในซีรี่ส์ชุด 3 ทหารเสือสาวค่ะ
- มายาตวัน มี 12 ตอน 9 พฤษภาคมนี้ เสนอเป็นตอนจบ 
12 Ep. total End on May 9
- มนต์จันทรา มี 12 ตอน 15 พฤษภาคมนี้เสนอเป็นตอนแรก และ 20 มิถุนายนเสนอเป็นตอนจบ
12 Ep. total Air date May 15
- ฟ้ากระจ่างดาว มี 9 ตอน 26 มิถุนายนเสนอเป็นตอนแรก และ 24 กรกฎาคมเสนอเป็นตอนจบ
9 Ep. total Air date June 26