[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 3: Fah Krajang Dao (TV Scene)

fanny

sarNie Adult
I hope this one is better than the last two series. I'll just watch it for Matt. Oh I hate boy pakorn just wish it's another p'ek. Oh well, nothing can be change.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
fanny said:
I hope this one is better than the last two series. I'll just watch it for Matt. Oh I hate boy pakorn just wish it's another p'ek. Oh well, nothing can be change.
How can you hate Boy Pakorn. He is like one of the finest actor. He has this handsomeness that no other actors have. He's the reason why I am watching this lakorn. (Not that I don't like matt.) I didn't watch the last too because I didn't feel like it, but I will watch this one.

fanny

sarNie Adult
We all have our own taste of pranang. I respect that you like Boy Pakorn, but I just don't find him attractive nor p'ek material. This will be my second time watching his lakorn. The first one was 4HJHK i had no choice because it was a continue series. I don't know how long I can last. If the lakorn is good I will probably stick with in, but the lakorn is boring like the last two then I'll skip no matter how much I like Matt.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i love boy. i like matt. but this entire series is not appealing. i find all couple has been miscasted.

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
Really? I find all couples to be fresh & interesting. I like all casted so far. Looking forward to see how Matt & boy chemistry will be like.

gyuri

sarNie Egg
excited for this one! i love both boy and matt a lot!!! i really hope somebody is going to sub this, but i will probably watch it anyways, although i probably won't be able to understand much!

phiengthirath

sarNie Hatchling
At first I didn't like boy either, I thought he looked like a duck with his lips and his chinky eyes. But I think he grew on me and I don't know when. I love him and matt together and its only been one episode. I really like this series. It made me cry when matt was trying to teach her nephew a lesson. That little boy is so good. Breaks my heart to see him cry in todays episode. I can't wait for tomorrow! Matt can definitley play any type of role!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
i WAS looking for this thread lol i coudnt spot fah krajan dao....bc of the musketeer series..i forgot it was part of that. lol

about to go watch this

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Like Matt and Boy together. Boy got some big lips though. The longer I stare at it, the longer it seemed to increased in size :scratchhead2:

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Awww how can you not like Boy?

I guess he doesn't have that typical pretty boy/handsome appeal that most p'eks have. But his bearded self is his charm, and personally, I think he's great actor. Don't focus too much on his physical aspect, as an actor in general, he's great. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i agree with you WeirFany how could somebody dislike P'Boy Pakorn his funny charming his cute when it comes to falling inlove scene with the nang'ek

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this new version of fah krajang dao is very good I'm loving Boy and Matt they make such a lovely pair and i love the ost