[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

ticktak

sarNie Egg
Oh,really fun?? How about mam Jintara,i heard she's really popular back then..
Did Ann also extremely popular like Mew??
i guess Ann is more popular not only in Thai but also international because of cyber..i mean like youtube,live Tv,bla..bla..bla ..so people know more about thai lakorn even they're not thai...

I wonder how KA become so popular in China? Did their drama aired in taiwan??
I heard that KA,ATeam, and Pong is so popular in Taiwan...And Pong is the most popular thai actor in there.:scratchchin:
I'm agre :thumbsup: e with you, i think they're famous in the world thanks to all these sites of distribution but you speak definitely about Pong Nawat? I really think he must make a lakorn at least once with Ann to see if l 'alchimie pass between them think you not?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well we got to consider that back then, internet was not as popular or well known. Nok and Mam Jintara were popular but I don't think it was comparable to Mew, my aunt says her popularity was not measurable (maybe she exaggerated but I'll take her words lol). She had hits after hits. Prissana, Wanida, Wanalee, Prasard Mued, Nimit Hang Ruk, Sai See Pleung, Tam Hua Jai Pai Sood Lah, and Ruk Lae Patubai.These were consider classic. If you do the ratio, I think Ann is there because of her international fanbase.

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
Good morning, all my KA friends!!!

Our forum looks different today. I am not used to the snowy setting :scratchhead2: :scratchchin:

Thanks, Lady Dila and Fun, for your explanations of KA Club. It's really amazing that SSH became a lakorn by the request of a fanclub.

I am pretty amazed at the influence of KA Club if they could get Ken picked up to play Kru Cook. But I think Ken did a very good job as Kru Cook. He didn't fail his fan's expectations :thumbsup:

I finally finished watching SSH last night for the second time. I love love love it. I think I like it more the second time.

With KA's lakorns, I found out that I always like it more when I watch them the second time. Even with 365 Days, I had to watch Ep.1 the second time to appreciate it. But seriously it was only because of KA's chemistry, I would give their lakorns another shot if I didn't like it the first time. With other non-KA lakorns, it is usually one strike, and then it's out :nono1: !

Now I truly understand why KA are so popular in Thailand. They have been picked as No.1 onscreen couple (in the past 10 years) by TV Pool. They truly deserve that title :worthy: .

Oh....I have one more question if you guys don't mind. I know that the rating for 365 Days was not good in Thailand. But did the majority of KA fans in Thailand like 365 Days even though the lakorn didn't do well in rating?

I am asking because as long as KA's fans still like 365 Days despite the rating (just like all of us here at this forum), I am sure there is still a great chance for KA to pair up again (keeping my figers crossed :yes: )

may1363

sarNie Adult
Well we got to consider that back then, internet was not as popular or well known. Nok and Mam Jintara were popular but I don't think it was comparable to Mew, my aunt says her popularity was not measurable (maybe she exaggerated but I'll take her words lol). She had hits after hits. Prissana, Wanida, Wanalee, Prasard Mued, Nimit Hang Ruk, Sai See Pleung, Tam Hua Jai Pai Sood Lah, and Ruk Lae Patubai.These were consider classic. If you do the ratio, I think Ann is there because of her international fanbase.
Ann Sirium too, she was popular. I have watched Mew, Nok Jariya, Kob,and Ann Siriam and my favorite was Nok Jariya in that time. She's one one the best. After watching Oum Rak, I only follow Ann work until 365 DOL and stop watching other nang-eks. In my opinion no one can't beat Ann Thongprasom . She's very versatile and can portray every role the producer give her. I can rewatch Oum Ruk, Sawan Biang and never get tired. Even Mew, Kob, Jariya I use to like them but can't rewatch they lakorns and never follow all they lakorns like I do with Ann. The most important, Ann she very good for crying. She' the one can make me cried with her in all her lakorns.

juicy

sarNie Hatchling
anne is equally loved and popular by thai fans as much as mew when mew was in her prime. at the time when mew was popular anne was still young and new. anne had hits lakorn as much as mew or even more. mew's last hit lakorn was sai see plerng. ruk lae patubai was a flop, after that her and willy's career weren't the same anymore. every lakorn they did was a flop. anne is not in the business because of her international fans. her international fans didn't happen until sawan bieng.

anne's hits lakorn were moo daeng,song naree, jao jom, jao sao pritsana, rang ngao, sairoong, oum ruk, likit kammatep, sawan bieng, sapai glai peun tiang, sood sanaeha.

juicy

sarNie Hatchling
anne is equally loved and popular by thai fans as much as mew when mew was in her prime. at the time when mew was popular anne was young and still new. anne had hits lakorn as much as mew or even more. mew's last hit lakorn was sai see plerng. ruk lae patubai was a flop, after that her and willy's career weren't the same anymore. every lakorn they did was a flop. anne is not in the business because of her international fans. her international fans didn't happen until sawan bieng.

anne's hits lakorn were moo daeng,song naree, jao jom, jao sao pritsana, rang ngao, sairoong, oum ruk, likit kammatep, sawan bieng, sapai glai peun tiang, sood sanaeha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh I thought Likit Kammathep was a flop. I don't recall the ratings but I thought that was poorly executed. I don't think any of Ann's lakorn turned classical. Don't get me wrong, they were exceptionally good but I don't recall any. I know Song Naree was the start of her fame or was it Sai Roong. The only one I can think of is Tae Pang Korn but that was a remake.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hey jin! Where is that place at? The place they went on a honeymoon....An hour away from Bangkok, eh? That's fine :)
I am TOTALLLY gonna go stay there...in the EXACT SAME ROOM.
Idc how expensive it is. ROFL jk Maybe a little. lol
Btw, Thanks for sharing the picture!

Ya'll ladies having a serious-ish convo. here, eh? ahahaha I don't even know whats up. lol

is this the legit one??
Hmm...I wonder if it is... :scratchchin: lol
Maybe? Maybe not? It'll be A WHOLE LOT BETTER if they just release it right now. lol
I wonder where this came from anyways.... :scratchhead2:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
As i remember,LK won Best Lakorn or Best Love Lakorn or both..I forgot for which oe whether its for Tv3 Award,IN Magazine or Kamchued or all of it..
One of that award was Ken-Aom for best couple..

i think ann has many epic/classical lakorn.
The most memorable was MYF and SB..don't really know about her older lakorn..
But from what i know she has so many hit lakorn..

As for me,i like Jaosao Prisana,Samee Tetra,OR,RLLL (kong was not good looking but his character was cute),LK(excluded Mart :rolleyes1: ),SB..

How about 365??!
Of course i like it..because of Joob joob scene!!! :pervie: :pervie:

And i like her character in SSH the most!!!
Especially her dance.. :lmao3:

The Letter was the most sad movie i ever seen!!!

This women is really born to be an actress..

Gosh!I can't stop if talk about Anne.. :coverlaf:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Who know how to register here..
http://www.thaitv3.com/ch3/member/register.php

It always said that y ID was incorrect.
What ID i should write..Give an example please..Want to vote for KA and 365

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol, rose, I just checked it and it's around 6000 baht and up depending on which room you stay at.

Here's the link if you want to check it out:
http://www.swissvalleyhipresort.com/index.html

I love to watch Ann's lakorns but I never watched LK because I'm not a Mart fan. He always has the same face for all situations. Well thats what it seems like to me. I like Ann better with Ken but I also like her with Willy, Chakrit. :thumbsup:

roselovesice

lol, rose, I just checked it and it's around 6000 baht and up depending on which room you stay at.

Here's the link if you want to check it out:
http://www.swissvalleyhipresort.com/index.html

I love to watch Ann's lakorns but I never watched LK because I'm not a Mart fan. He always has the same face for all situations. Well thats what it seems like to me. I like Ann better with Ken but I also like her with Willy, Chakrit. :thumbsup:
6000 baht? How much is that in USD? :scratchchin: lol
Thanks for the link. Gosh. Even the site is as attractive and nice as the place! :lolyup: lol
Totally want to go visit the place now. :coverlaf:

I don't think i have ever watch any of Ann's lakorn with other pra'eks ever since Sawan Biang. It's just always KenAnn! &&Ken too.
The only pra'eks i've ever watch Ann paired up with was just Willy and this one guy...i don't remember his name.
As for Ken, It was just Janie..From Neung Nai Suang. :unsure:
Ken and Ann is truly meant for each other! :woot2: :crush:
Ahahah! I would have to agree with you jin, on Mart.
He does seem to have to have the same expression all time. Sometimes you couldn't tell if he was mad or sad. ROFL jk jk
I liked Mart with Cherry in Mae Kha Khanom Wan. He wasn't so bad in there. :thumbsup:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Happy Holiday! Christmas Eve isn't until tomorrow but I'm not sure if I will get the chance to post anything tomorrow.

roselovesice

Happy Christmas Eve to you too, Fun4Fun :dance1: &&EVERYONE too! :rockon:

Christmas is just 15 hours awayyy! :dance2:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Merry Christmas KA Fans!!

It's been a great year! Have fun with your families and friends! Stay safe and warm this cold holiday!

My photoshop sucks but just wanted to spread some holiday cheer!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
MERRY XMAS KA TEAM FANS!! I AM GLAD I MET YOU GALS THIS YEAR TO END MY YEAR..
AND I AM GLAD THAT KA TEAM GAVE US AN EARLY XMAS GIFT WHICH WAS 365..
THOSE KISSES WERE BETTER THAN THE PRESENTS AHAHAHAHHA

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
MERRY XMAS KA TEAM FANS!! I AM GLAD I MET YOU GALS THIS YEAR TO END MY YEAR..
AND I AM GLAD THAT KA TEAM GAVE US AN EARLY XMAS GIFT WHICH WAS 365..
THOSE KISSES WERE BETTER THAN THE PRESENTS AHAHAHAHHA
yup..last year,they gave the kiss in SSH as a present..
This year,the gave the kissES.. :yahoo: