[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
Aom and Tik was my ALL-TIME favorite pair, but now that goes to Ann and Ken. Ann and Ken have such great chemistry. "365 Wan Hang Ruk" is my ALL-TIME favorite lakorn at the moment, there hasn't been a Thai lakorn that has impacted me as much as 365 WHR. I watched it twice! (when it aired and just last week hehe). This lakorn made me watch "Rang Ngao," "Oum Ruk," "Sawan Biang," and "Sood Sanaeha" in 3 weeks!

Oh how I wish the company that produced this lakorn would kindly sub this lakorn and sell it on DVD (HD quality, not low quality) because I would be the first to get a copy for myself and watch it again!

Lan was very annoying at times, however you can't help but understand her agony; she's raised from a single mother who despises men because of what she went through, so she's bound to feel the same way about her partner. What I like the most about Lan is that she learned her mistakes and changed for the better.

Toon is one of the characters that I absolutely adore. He's 200% dedicated to his wife, tells other girls he loves his wife very much, and he's just super sweet! I like how he doesn't give in to other girls because he's mad at his wife, unlike certain characters in Thai lakorns where the guy goes out to drink with other gals, etc.

The storyline was excellent. Some say this lakorn wasn't so great, and the storyline was weak, etc...well I kindly disagree. You could feel the strong love between Toon and Lan, and Ann and Ken did a superb job embodying Lan and Toon that I felt I was in there feeling the pain with them. Their chemistry was so amazing and natural in here one would think they're a couple in real life. This is the power of acting that many Thai lakorns lack. I know that it's because of the conservative culture, but acting is acting right?

I absolutely can't wait for Ken and Ann to pair up again. To those who are tired of K&A pairing up...well just don't watch them, let us KA fans watch them only =D.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Aom and Tik was my ALL-TIME favorite pair, but now that goes to Ann and Ken. Ann and Ken have such great chemistry. "365 Wan Hang Ruk" is my ALL-TIME favorite lakorn at the moment, there hasn't been a Thai lakorn that has impacted me as much as 365 WHR. I watched it twice! (when it aired and just last week hehe). This lakorn made me watch "Rang Ngao," "Oum Ruk," "Sawan Biang," and "Sood Sanaeha" in 3 weeks!

Oh how I wish the company that produced this lakorn would kindly sub this lakorn and sell it on DVD (HD quality, not low quality) because I would be the first to get a copy for myself and watch it again!

Lan was very annoying at times, however you can't help but understand her agony; she's raised from a single mother who despises men because of what she went through, so she's bound to feel the same way about her partner. What I like the most about Lan is that she learned her mistakes and changed for the better.

Toon is one of the characters that I absolutely adore. He's 200% dedicated to his wife, tells other girls he loves his wife very much, and he's just super sweet! I like how he doesn't give in to other girls because he's mad at his wife, unlike certain characters in Thai lakorns where the guy goes out to drink with other gals, etc.

The storyline was excellent. Some say this lakorn wasn't so great, and the storyline was weak, etc...well I kindly disagree. You could feel the strong love between Toon and Lan, and Ann and Ken did a superb job embodying Lan and Toon that I felt I was in there feeling the pain with them. Their chemistry was so amazing and natural in here one would think they're a couple in real life. This is the power of acting that many Thai lakorns lack. I know that it's because of the conservative culture, but acting is acting right?

I absolutely can't wait for Ken and Ann to pair up again. To those who are tired of K&A pairing up...well just don't watch them, let us KA fans watch them only =D.
Well said!!!!
As for me..the storyline is good...maybe its new genre,thats why people said its weak...But seriously..Its good..We can learn so many things here...
And the script was great as well especially the words from Toon's father...
Its not super duper great like OR or SB..
I even don't really like SSH storyline..But i love love love lovvvveee Alin Tippiyada...
Anne was soooooo great in that role while Ken was soooo great in SB & both great in OR & 365..
AK such an epic/legend and amazing couple...
Their chemistry such an electrical chemistry...its like..erm...hard to describe...
But we can see the love from their eyes which i can say i didn't see it if they act with others p'ek/n'ek..

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
Well said!!!!
As for me..the storyline is good...maybe its new genre,thats why people said its weak...But seriously..Its good..We can learn so many things here...
I even don't really like SSH storyline..But i love love love lovvvveee Alin Tippiyada...
Anne was soooooo great in that role while Ken was soooo great in SB & both great in OR & 365..
Their chemistry such an electrical chemistry...its like..erm...hard to describe...
But we can see the love from their eyes which i can say i didn't see it if they act with others p'ek/n'ek..
Yeah I can guess that people didn't really like "365 WHR" because it's for a more mature audience...like me hehe...I personally believe if the pairing wasn't Ann and Ken, the lakorn wouldn't have done as well as it did.

"Sood Sanaeha" was effin hilarious, I actually like it a little better than "Oum Ruk." What made it hilarious was Ann's character Alin. Oh lord, I absolutely love her character: very obnoxious, yet very cute, and always bubbly. I laugh every time she says "I'm perfect." I just can't help it haha. Although, I feel like in the lakorn Alin only likes Din because he's the only guy that can accept her for who she is. I don't know, it doesn't feel like she loves him as much as he loves her...whatever though haha.

BTW your gif's were the reason I re-watched "365 WHR" hehe.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah yeah....the rating same with SSH.....if other couple play it...ermmm.. :whatever:
and even P'Nok said she can't portray other couple can play as husband & wife....so many joob joob,koo kik,lovey dovey scene...And everythings seems soo real..I mean like its not in their script..

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Well said!!!!
OMG! I agree! Lols i think i ONLY liked Soot Sanae Ha because of ALIN! If there was NO Alin, i know FOR SURE Soot Sanae Ha wouldn't be my favorite lakorn! haha no lies! I know! & WOW! Yeaaa i really liked the storyline...i mean im not to the age of getting married yet but when it gets to that age...ill make my husbad watch it! HHAAHAH! Lols Its a movie you must understand and it makes me know and trust your husband right? :) Haha its like Lan came at the wrong times when Toon is hugging someone or something...she takes first guesses but doesn't know the truth! haha i forgot whats that called! lols HELP! HAha :highfive:

fun

Expired Sarnie
None of KAteam lakorn together were weak at all. SB would be the weakest in terms of using plot devices but it was definitely not weak. It also has to do with Ken and Ann acting skills. They are so good. Sood Sanaeha may have been extreme in character (Alin) but definitely not extreme in acting. It was pitch perfect.

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
None of KAteam lakorn together were weak at all. SB would be the weakest in terms of using plot devices but it was definitely not weak. It also has to do with Ken and Ann acting skills. They are so good. Sood Sanaeha may have been extreme in character (Alin) but definitely not extreme in acting. It was pitch perfect.
Yup, definitely agree.

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
I just realized that Ken and Ann starred in a serious lakorn first, then a comedy, a serious one, a comedy, and then another serious one...I wanna bet that their next one's gonna be a comedy haha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I prefer a romcom with a little drama here and there like Oum Ruk. It was a light hearted romcom but it had a touch of drama and angst.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I prefer a romcom with a little drama here and there like Oum Ruk. It was a light hearted romcom but it had a touch of drama and angst.
Sounds good too ^_^ .

*sigh* I miss this couple.

Don't they look gorgeous together.