[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
roselovesice..i love SB too..my favourite lakorn ever!
perfect from top to toe... :)
kawee,narin,kid,lee,tom,pat,narin's mother,rerm and other supporting cast..its soooo good...
but sometimes i miss rachen.. :(
don't know what happen if rachen and alin tipiyada meet each other...lol..
or kawee meet alin.. :p

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew

Cute. Ken Teases Ann and her singing. LOL
It was so mean but so adorable! ahahahaha
Ken was hilarious with his reactions when he did it. lol

thanks to anon :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh behind the scene from the wedding. its so romantic. they look like a real couple :wub: the producer want to make it look believable. in a way, her character remind me of her when she was in samee tee tra where she plays the overprotective wife.

credit to a-kclub @ pantip

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
They look so cute together! lol, I can see tong in the back! Look at how she's standing. I don't think Ken will even look at her when his beautiful wife is leaning her head on his shoulder. Thanks Tinah.

Ken is so mean to Ann teasing her about her singing. He was re-acting what she did and asked her why she did that! lol, I bet Ann wanted to kick him so hard. She was just standing there quietly as he made fun of her.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i can see the host also make fun of ann...so funny.. :lol:
really like the last 2 pic...ann look so...erm..don't know what word to describe it but she look so sweet..the 5th pic look so romantic.. :wub:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I just noticed they have matching rings! That's twice for the couple. First in Oum Ruk and now 365 day's of love. I agree that Ann looks so happy in the last two pictures!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
They r so cute...I love it..ken is so funny for teasing ann about her voice...but that was so cute...LOL

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol, at Ann! Her dress is a tube top so i guess it would slip down every other minute. I love how she didn't care and just pulled it up in front of everybody. I bet Ken saw her do it half of the time. I love the part where they were holding hands and she let go to pull her dress up.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
lol, at Ann! Her dress is a tube top so i guess it would slip down every other minute. I love how she didn't care and just pulled it up in front of everybody. I bet Ken saw her do it half of the time. I love the part where they were holding hands and she let go to pull her dress up.
same here...it so funny...love them!!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Wow, Ann cut her hair! But she looks cute. I would say a lot of married women have short hair cuts. Wow is this after she finds out that she left Ken. He doesn't seem to be to happy to be with her.

I'm so excited to see this!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
what thee?!??! Ann did really cut her hair?! or is it just a wig? cause it better be one! ROFL
probably is one. :p
Anyways, WOW! I wonder what they're saying! the house is destroyeddd! ):

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha its a wig. luckily! i wouldnt want to see annes hair that short. i liked the style she did in Samee Tee Tra though.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yea its a wig cuz the host just mentioned it on the clip. its like the same wig she had in the beginning of Sawan Bieng

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol, Ken always seems to mess up his parts. I think Ann was trying to to get Ken to say something nice about her hair for something. Not sure. I don't think he was really paying attention when they asked him. lol, want more clips. Ann's hair looks like it's really cut though. The make up artists are very good.