[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
hey,1 MORE DAY ONLY!!!!!!! :yahoo:

today,there's special interview/BTS of 365...i hope i can watch it live from thaitv.com..

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
ONE MORE DAY !
Totally and definitely gonna wake up and watch this lakorn! I cannot wait to see it!
KEN & ANN time! :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahhh the day is finally coming! this is so exciting. im glad i dont have work so i can watch it in the morning hehe

tinah

sarNie Coma
ah tommrows epi! they're getting married so soon though. ken kind of killed the moment with his under arm *^lol*

credit to thairath

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG!!!! so many hugging & kissing scene.. :wub:
why they don't let ken be shirtless... :drool: :drool:
last time i've seen ken shirtless in Sawan Bieng..

roselovesice

OMG! SO CUTE! YEAH! I AGREE! If they're gonna be on the same bed, Ken might as WELL BE SHIRTLESS! xD
The Men is sweating. Can't you see the sweaty armpit? Ahahahha jk :p But it is true. lol
Ohhh Really? They're getting married so soon.
I guess. At least the story is movin'....
But i just better see A LOT of cute scenes!
It just better not be those scenes where there is music over it and there is a new cute scene every other second. lol
But whatever i guess. I just want to see cute parts!
&&Goshers! That makes me happy knowing that there are SO MANY KISSING SCENES!
I MEAN REAL KISSES! LIP TO LIP!
Although it is not the Making out session, it's still all good!! ahahah :p

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
AHHHH! They are so cute. I love all the hugging and almost kissing scenes. Can not wait for it to air tomorrow. Thank you for the pictures.

tinah

sarNie Coma
it just keeps getting sweeter :w-scene-pop-corn: but gosh, couldnt they find a better dress for anne

credit to komchadluek

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
New BTS
credit LEm..

As usual,waiting for anon to sub..But i guess they talk about Ann-Tong height..
Even Ann was small than Tong,she's the stronger one..lol..
DON'T MESS WITH ANN! : :nailbiter:

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
haha wow I kind of feel concerned/bad for Noi lol :nailbiter: some of these scenes are so intimate. But I can't wait for this to air!! I know Anne always delivers a great performance. Kinda strange watching them get married but are not really together lol :sweat:

fun

Expired Sarnie
anne is so tiny yet so scary :hide: i wont be messing with her. :no:

too many kok kik :pervie: just hope it isn't those moments were it last only a few seconds :annoyed: in a few more hours. i should be studying lol when this airs i will be in my seat bubbling in answers.got to sleep now!!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
So excited only 5 hr's to go!! So excited to see them together again!!! So many cute scenes we got to count them all! Kisses, hugs, nose touches, etc.

roselovesice

I'm curious. What time does this lakorn air in Thailand?
This is my only time where i can watch the first episode! ahahha :D

Thanks for the pictures. Gosh. They're just too cute :D
I do agree. I wonder if she gets jealous?.......
I mean if i was Ken's wife and he is being intimate with another women onscreen, i would be like what the? ahahhaha Maybe a bit but there's gotta have to be understandings. ahaha :D