acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
lol..jin..
After 365 end,we count all the kisses,hugs okay?? :rolleyes1:

wait..wait..its on the sofa right?? not on their bed.. :scratchchin:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^ :bhehe: For sure! and don't forget the nose touches! :lolyup:

I think as long as their in their room they don't care where they do it. :pervie:

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
Love those pictures of Ann and Ken. Thank you for posting.

What Pinky did is so horrible (if the rumor is true). Poor Tanya.

Can not wait until tomorrow =)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Now,I just curious,if they got pair with others,will they act something intimate like this..I mean Ken with other nang ek,and Ann with other pra ek..

fun

Expired Sarnie
As in the way they execute the next few scenes. It was just way to choppy. I mean I like all the cute scenes and everything but it wasn't enough to convince me that they would get married so soon.

ticktak

sarNie Egg
Now,I just curious,if they got pair with others,will they act something intimate like this..I mean Ken with other nang ek,and Ann with other pra ek..
j'ai vu presque tous les lakorns de nos deux pra ek et nang ek et je peux vous dire qu'il n'y a aucune alchimie avec d'autres acteurs et moi je sent car quand je les vois ensemble mon coeur fait boom. :wub:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I'm excited to watch today's episode!!! I bet there's a surprise at the end! :coverlaf: I can't wait to see it but then again I want to see Ken and Ann together for a long while.

honda

sarNie Hatchling
Ken looks hot on that bike. Mmmm.....don't I wish I was the one behind him on that bike right now.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
:w-scene-pop-corn: WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm so glad that her being in the future wasn't for a few episodes. I'm really loving the pace and love where it's headed. I can't wait for tomorrows episode!

Ken and Ann are amazing together! Dang I don't like the younger girl whoever she is. She knows hes married but still is trying to go after her. If I was Louis I would've been more harsh. I'm glad he sees through her though. Wanna see more sweet scenes with KA! :coverlaf: Honeymoon anyone?

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^ lol! It was short, but hey we got one maybe more to go later? :pervie:

Can't wait, I guess her family problems will start and that's when Toon will take Lan away from her troubles. Reminds me of Oum Ruk without the pregnancy. :dance1:

fun

Expired Sarnie
ah today is wednesday. i somehow thought it's a tuesday ahahaha. im going to dl it right after this.

but wah :lmao: i hate how they give us too much spoilers. they ruined soot sanaeha for me, dont spoil this one too!!!

and when are they going to go on their honeymoon. i would be sad if my husband went to work the very next morning. sniff sniff.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^ lol, I felt the same way too, time is going by fast, I think?

I can't wait to see where he will take her. She wanted to go out of the country. But where ever he takes her I'm sure he'll make it a memorable time. :coverlaf:

fun

Expired Sarnie
i know i will be happy wherever he takes me ahaha that pillow scenes i cant wait to see! 30% completed.