[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
Ken's new lakorn "365 Wan Haeng Ruk" (365 days of love).
Let's see who's gonna be Nang-ek.

credit to channelthreefanclub

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Ken's new lakorn "365 Wan Haeng Ruk" (365 days of love).
Let's see who's gonna be Nang-ek. ^_^

credit to channelthreefanclub
Aww **screams** :yahoo: the title is soo cute!!!

I want to be his nang'ek in this lakorn :wub: ...actuallie since Aff's gotten her turn i want a new nang'ek...Rita would be AWESOME!!

or might is be tat romantic lakorn Ann and Ken were talking about :unsure:

tinah

sarNie Coma
kens on a roll!...the title sound so romantic. hrm, since its for khun nok nariya im gonna guess matt! shes one of her fav. daughter. that would be great!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
faint... :eek: is it true!!?!!? ahhhh..... im so happy... my ken is back. hehe. it sounds like a romance lakorn... nooo.... my mean ken is gone... :(

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
365 Days of Love... That sounds comedic??? I'm hoping it's Rita because they'd make a really good pair.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
awww!!!!!!!!!! the freakin title is so kute!!!!!!!!'

i cant wait!!! haha.. wonder whos gonna get yo be the n'ek!!!!!!!!!

solin

sarNie Adult
365 Days of Love : It sounds romantic and sad in the same time because It remainds me of the Kdrama 90 days falling in love.
I want Rita as the n'ek...they could be so perfect together !

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i dun mind a romantic comedy...i miss funnie Ken...his upcoming lakorns seem so dramatic...but if it's sad/romance i'll be glad too..alwaise loving tose...

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
omg..i wld love to see ken with rita...aom would be even sweeter...anne wld be even better hahaha but we all know there's like no chance of that happening just yet

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ooo.. 365 days of love... oooooooooooo.. xp hehe... it'll be kool if aff will be in here too xp hehe.. but hmm i wouldnt mind vicky hehe n anne.. but rita.. that'll be super awesome.. xp hehe..i alwaise wanted to see them paired up.. xp.. hehe..

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
This lakorn is Romantic/comedy.

N'ek is hot-tempered, self-centered and very jealous girl.
P'ek is very very nice.

N'ek and P'ek just got married and their marriage started having problem because of N'ek's jealousy. (Because her father had many mistresses, so her mom taught her to not trust any man easily.)
One day, she met the fortuneteller and got a diary that could make her go to the future to see her marriage life in the next 365 days.

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol sounds kind of corny yet cute at the same time. i wonder whos gonna be the n'ek!..ken is back to his nice role

thanks wishbone