[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
LOl the soundline does sound funny but it's cute at the same time .. woot i want rita with ken too!!

somp9

sarNie Adult
I hope for Vicky to play with Ken again. Their first lakorn was not that good. So i hope for this one to be good drama for them.

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
I love it already! woohoo.. I hope i like the n'ek.. I like Ken alot with Janie.. Janie does best in those annoying n'ek roles..

I like Ann but shes best with the serious roles.. so Ann can pass this role for Janie.. tehehehe..

Im not sure if i want to see Rita and Ken together.. I can't picture Rita with anyoen but Rome...

when are they going to start shooting this lakorn???

fanny

sarNie Adult
any update who be p'ek here...when are they gonna choose p'ek to play with my beautiful choom. i hope not some newcomer that cant act

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I would like to see him in a more light-hearted lakorn with Aff...but I don't picture her for this role...Somehow, I still picture Bua, and I want to see her paired up with Ken...I think she's so cute, and she's already been paired with Aum, Paul, and Oil...just Ken, Tik, and Chakrit left...It's cuz I hated her at first in Thee Trakoon Song, cuz she was such a spoiled brat, and somehow, Aum's character was attracted to her...but later on, I grew to like her...I just haven't liked some of the guys she's been paired with, so I haven't watched many of her lakorns...I'm crossing my fingers for this one.

fanny

sarNie Adult
since choom moved to ch.3 how about choom play n'ek in this lakorn. that will be wonderful if they are pair up in this lakorn.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
we need a little petite actress who hasn't act with ken yet!! i love ken and aom but they've done so many lakorns together!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
is araya the n'ek? I read somewhere [probably here] that she's moved channels and has a confirmed lakorn with him...
I think it'll be interesting

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEN?!!!??!!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!

i can't wait! the title sounds so cute!!!!

i hope it's a good lakorn...

and i don't care who the na'ek is...

as long as the pra'ek is ken....

can't wait!!!