[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
thanks for the vdo but Yayy! The eng sub one. Lol
Ahahhaha Oh man! Ken, Ann, & Nott they're so funny.
Love how Ann said that when she's with Aon & Nott 'em, they make her laugh but with Ken, he can make her cry easily in the scene because he passes the emotions to her or somethin'. LOL
They're so funny messin' around. ahahhah Love Ken & Ann!
Can't wait to see it! xD

Woot Woot! 16 MORE DAYS! or is it? lol xD

fun

Expired Sarnie
they must have had a blast filming daily since they are super close. love the atmosphere.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
screeaaammmm....the teaser is out!!!!!!!
credit to LEM..waiting for anon to sub it..

OMG!! they look so romantic together..

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh i was gonna faint. love the teaser. it was really sweet in the beginning then it got really emotional at the end. i love the elevator scene *burn*

cap @ annethong.com

fun

Expired Sarnie
ahaha elevator scenes was epic, if only they had her shirt a little unbutton lmao!!! being perverted ahahaha

junoesque17

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

i'm just so excited!!! they act so natural together!!! SO SWEET and ROMANTIC i love it!!!!

roselovesice

Kyaaaaaa!!!! I Love it. They're so freakin' cute together! ahaha
The pictures are so cute! thankss!
Thanks for the clip :)
I can't wait! Just another 2 weeks left! aka 14 days !! xD
So excited!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
no worries fun4fun..i think most of us was a perverted... :tease:
actually,i wish they have a scene like this K-Drama

the scene at 0:28-0:45.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
but i like when ken carry ann..guess where ken will bring her??!! lol.. :wub:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I have mixed feelings after the trailer. Just cause I absolutely HATE it when the pra nangs are fighting or when there's just too much angst. During this time during a series I usually skip til they reconcile. That seems to be the storyline... they meet, fall in love in the beginning but most of the series is them doubting their love for each other maybe separating, then there's probably a happy ending. As a viewer and fan, I'm already stressed out for the characters :/ For some reason, there's still some mystery to the storyline, like why is Ken mad at Ann in this one? What did she do that was so bad? And I really want this one to be good because I didn't like Soot Sanae Ha.

High five for the director, she sets up the sweetest scenes and scenery I can't stand it hahahha :)

roselovesice

Eng sub :)
btw, I Love this screen part. ahaha Them on the Bed. How sexy can that get?! ROFL

ahaha elevator scenes was epic, if only they had her shirt a little unbutton lmao!!! being perverted ahahaha
That sure was intensely Epic. ahahha Yeah! That would of had been SUPAA Hot! xD
Not just a little! I rather Prefer SHIRTLESS! xD Now that's SEXY! ahahha

Oh dang. That is extreme! ahahha I doubt Ken & Ann will ever have a scene like that
although i would totally love one! I'll probably be too embarrass to watch it. ROFL
But it was rather Cute :D Many Kissing scene! ehhehe ;)
&&He'll probably bring her to their BED! XD Oh dangg! ahahha lol
But it was a cute scene though :)

I have mixed feelings after the trailer. Just cause I absolutely HATE it when the pra nangs are fighting or when there's just too much angst. During this time during a series I usually skip til they reconcile. That seems to be the storyline... they meet, fall in love in the beginning but most of the series is them doubting their love for each other maybe separating, then there's probably a happy ending. As a viewer and fan, I'm already stressed out for the characters :/ For some reason, there's still some mystery to the storyline, like why is Ken mad at Ann in this one? What did she do that was so bad? And I really want this one to be good because I didn't like Soot Sanae Ha.

High five for the director, she sets up the sweetest scenes and scenery I can't stand it hahahha :)
Oh gosh. I'm scare too. I keep asking myself that question.
Am I ready to watch a Lakorn where my favorite pra'nangs will have major conflict
going on in there life? ahahha
But let's just be happy because we know that at the end, they're gonna be HAPPY!
& There's gonna be a Happy Ending :D lol

tinah

sarNie Coma

yea thats true. since anne-ken are gonna fall in love in the beginning and will be married then that means theres gonna be a bunch of misunderstandings. ugh im gonna hate it!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
yea thats true. since anne-ken are gonna fall in love in the beginning and will be married then that means theres gonna be a bunch of misunderstandings. ugh im gonna hate it!
We'll have an intervention together.

Confession: I totally failed one of my classes because I was so hooked on Sawan bieng :( Thanks guys for enabling me by uploading, screencaping, spoiling, and discussing it 24/7 when it was airing lol. I would download and watch every episode on mute during my lectures. But in my defense, the break down of percentage points for hw and tests was out of control... hahaha true story :(

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Eng sub :)
btw, I Love this screen part. ahaha Them on the Bed. How sexy can that get?! ROFL
lol..i'm waiting to see their 1st night scene.

That sure was intensely Epic. ahahha Yeah! That would of had been SUPAA Hot! xD
Not just a little! I rather Prefer SHIRTLESS! xD Now that's SEXY! ahahha
lol..you read my mind..its been 2 years since i've seen ken shirtless in Sawan Biang..hope we'll get to see it here..

Oh dang. That is extreme! ahahha I doubt Ken & Ann will ever have a scene like that
although i would totally love one! I'll probably be too embarrass to watch it. ROFL
But it was rather Cute :D Many Kissing scene! ehhehe ;)
&&He'll probably bring her to their BED! XD Oh dangg! ahahha lol
But it was a cute scene though :)
yup..i think that scene was sooooo sweet and cute...hope páew will give us surprise..

Oh gosh. I'm scare too. I keep asking myself that question.
Am I ready to watch a Lakorn where my favorite pra'nangs will have major conflict
going on in there life? ahahha
But let's just be happy because we know that at the end, they're gonna be HAPPY!
& There's gonna be a Happy Ending :D lol
yeah,i hate it too..just like oum ruk when napat & chen misunderstood each other with that mark & jasmine..
OMG! can't believe i still remember their character..

p/s : who sing the theme song??

fun

Expired Sarnie

I think I got to finish that Kdrama. It was really boring in the beginning that I called it quits lol but I now have a reason to continue ahahaha!!! If Ken-Anne had done that, I would have probably have a nosebleed and then have fainting spells for the rest of my life lol

We'll have an intervention together.

Confession: I totally failed one of my classes because I was so hooked on Sawan bieng :( Thanks guys for enabling me by uploading, screencaping, spoiling, and discussing it 24/7 when it was airing lol. I would download and watch every episode on mute during my lectures. But in my defense, the break down of percentage points for hw and tests was out of control... hahaha true story :(
Tell me about, Ken was so awesome as Kawee (minus the multiple rape scenes). Nampeung was a fantastic Leela. And the ending where Kawee was on his knee crying. No man can cry like he did.