[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

tinah

sarNie Coma
it was cute how Lan kept blaming herself for falling asleep otherwise they would of done the deed :w-scene-pop-corn: usually n'ek would feel shy and uncomfortable the first night but she seem to really want it haha good to know she wanted to satisfy her man.. :coverlaf:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
it was cute how Lan kept blaming herself for falling asleep otherwise they would of done the deed :w-scene-pop-corn: usually n'ek would feel shy and uncomfortable the first night but she seem to really want it haha good to know she wanted to satisfy her man.. :coverlaf:
I'm laughed when ann move her blanket and she;s like "OMG! Oh no,i'm still wearing cloth"..Maybe she thought she's naked.. :censor:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
:coverlaf: They both know they want to do it! :w-scene-pop-corn: Ann is straightforward so I think Thun will forgive her for making the move. :pervie:

fun

Expired Sarnie
ilivjin lan has every right to get angry. at their wedding, lan asked thun who that woman in red was. he replied he didn't know. their relationship been on the rock. he lied to her. and then racha tells her she going to snatch thun back. i would be pissed too.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i went to grab a snack downstair and hit the reply button. and then i was like whoa a page few by. got to go back and see if i missed naything.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
haha right. its ok, the 2nd night will be the charm. shes so straight forward. not shy to be herself.
can't wait for next episode...
So far,my favourite part when Ken suudenly kiss Ann..the kiss was more longer..not only a peck..
I like how ann blaming herself too..She look so cute..
OMG! this lakorn should be the most romantic lakorn..

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Yeah, She has asked him to not lie to her because she was afraid that he will be like her father, she doesn't want to be like her mother, she was getting so wrapped in that that he kissed her to stop thinking about her parents and just to focus on the two of them.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Well, in the lakorn Thun said that his sister practically raised him and that he considered her as his mother. So it makes sense for his sister to be considerably older than he is.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Tong is so pretty in this lakorn 2bad she's ruining kenn and anne's marriage !! but luvin the 1st episode so far! i wanna see the opening credits though

junoesque17

sarNie Hatchling
i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even tho i did not understand most of it but by other's post i think i get understand wats happening... :cloud9: :cloud9:

ticktak

sarNie Egg
[Quote name = timestamp 'Tina' = '1287714857 'post = '714331']
lol ^ ^ il y avait trop de scènes de nom. i dont ont vraiment un favori parce que la plupart des scènes ont été mémorable

ce lakorn diffusée sur Mer-Jeu donc pas tommrow!

Fun4fun, lakorn première fois cette isnt Tong, mais c'est son rôle de méchant premier
[/ Quote]

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know how many times i rewatched this lakorn..i love love this lakorn..
And yes,tong was great as a nang rai..she's better than pei in SSH..

fun

Expired Sarnie
ticktac, merci beaucoup pour les informations je sais deja mais j'ai excite.

my broken french that i have learned in high school.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Wow u guys are speaking french lol amazing how u learn that much in high school! Where I go to we only learn the basic

honda

sarNie Hatchling
I'm totally in love with this lakorn and it's only the first episode. Ann/Ken is the ultimate on-screen couple ever!!!!! I can not wait till next week. For the next couple of months I'm just going to be wishing my life away wanting it to be Wed and Thur so I can watch the lakorn. How sad is that!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Wow u guys are speaking french lol amazing how u learn that much in high school! Where I go to we only learn the basic
lol i admit i cheated at least twice in french 1-2. the whole class cheated at one point. i do feel ashamed about it but thinking back, it quite a hilarious memory. there was this one time we were upset at the teacher; she is a nice person but kind of lousy at being a teacher. a notebook was being passed around the whole classroom. it landed on my desk, i felt bad, i wanted to tell the teacher but it was the whole class that cheated, i couldnt possibly turn them all in including myself (as i continue to pass the notebook to the next person). i did take a peak at 3-4 of the answers but my conscience forbid me to look into it further. i dont know if the teacher pretended she didnt see anything or did she not see anything. people were giggling. it was not just one or two. it was almost half the students in the room. the notebook was visible too, really out in the open ahahaha.

ok i totally went off topic....

there's so many kissing (pecking on the lips) i love it. it's so realistic as if they were really a true newly married couple.

i really like tong as a nang rai. she doesnt come off being fake as in when she acts. it looks convincing. it's kind of hard to explain so i will use ploy. dont get me wrong she's wonderful at being a bitch. but the thing that bothers me when they try to deceive pra ek with their nice attitude and image, it comes off unconvincing. it's like written on their face that they are lying. it's also more like seducing than deceiving. same goes to pei. they tend to overact with their nang rai roles. but lets see how it progress. it still kind of early to judge tong.