[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Continue End:

Lan sleeps alone in her bed and touches the pillow next to her. You know you want Toon! Toon should just go there and R her! Lol! She can’t sleep and getes up to see her picture with Toon. She walks downstairs and hears Da and Win being sweet with each other. Win helps Da wash the dishes. He tells her that he is tired of Lan crying. Lan over hears Win’s comment about her and is sad. Lan dresses and remembers about Win’s words about her dressing and changes her clothes. Her mother complains about her coming late to eat. She dresses more lively and tells her mother that she must take care of her self. Thy hits Wit for crashing the party. They and Wit are surprised by Lan’s outfit. They ask her if she is going to see Lan but she tells them maybe for something else (didn’t catch it). They ask her what she is going to do and she says that she is going to be quiet and stay at home. They have another meeting about Toon and Lan. Her mother complains theat they never are going to meet but Wat comes up with an idea.

Preview: They had Lan go and work in Toon’s office. Toon is making some sweet moves on Lan! :clap: Pulling her so that she would sit on his lap! What are you going to do in that car Toon? Lan is still playing it hard to get. :annoyed: Toon is deciding to signing the contract or not. :nono1:

Yay! So it wasn't the last episode! It was 10 and I was like are they going to rush the ending? But no! We get another week of KA!! TOON YOU MAKE A MOVE TO MAKE LAN COME BACK TO YOU! YOU CAN R HER IN YOUR CAR IF SHE REFUSES TO GO HOME WITH YOU!! :rofl: :woot: :thumbsup:

junoesque17

sarNie Hatchling
yehey!!!! its not the last episode!!!!!!!!!! :dance1:

can't wait next week!!! Toon is gonna be aggressive with Lan!!!! he's gonna be like Kawee! :dance3: :dance1:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
:rofl: I can't wait to watch next weeks episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :weee: So glad that it didn't end this week! :phew: Another week with Toon and Lan! Toon you better be aggressive to make Lan see that you can be in control too! :pervie: Do it! :drools:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG!! After read all your coment gals,i can't wait to watch the preview....Just want to know how aggressive Toon can be??!! :pervie: :rolleyes1: :coverlaf:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Get some rest tracy! You were working super hard posting the caps for this episode! Thanks so much!

Welcome Dila! I was super pissed with Lan in this episode but Loved Toon! I will take him away if Lan doesn't take him back. :coverlaf:

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
Continue End:

Lan sleeps alone in her bed and touches the pillow next to her. You know you want Toon! Toon should just go there and R her! Lol! She can’t sleep and getes up to see her picture with Toon. She walks downstairs and hears Da and Win being sweet with each other. Win helps Da wash the dishes. He tells her that he is tired of Lan crying. Lan over hears Win’s comment about her and is sad. Lan dresses and remembers about Win’s words about her dressing and changes her clothes. Her mother complains about her coming late to eat. She dresses more lively and tells her mother that she must take care of her self. Thy hits Wit for crashing the party. They and Wit are surprised by Lan’s outfit. They ask her if she is going to see Lan but she tells them maybe for something else (didn’t catch it). They ask her what she is going to do and she says that she is going to be quiet and stay at home. They have another meeting about Toon and Lan. Her mother complains theat they never are going to meet but Wat comes up with an idea.

Preview: They had Lan go and work in Toon’s office. Toon is making some sweet moves on Lan! :clap: Pulling her so that she would sit on his lap! What are you going to do in that car Toon? Lan is still playing it hard to get. :annoyed: Toon is deciding to signing the contract or not. :nono1:

Yay! So it wasn't the last episode! It was 10 and I was like are they going to rush the ending? But no! We get another week of KA!! TOON YOU MAKE A MOVE TO MAKE LAN COME BACK TO YOU! YOU CAN R HER IN YOUR CAR IF SHE REFUSES TO GO HOME WITH YOU!!
Goood morning, yohoooooo, I guessed it wrong, yay......today was not the last episode :dance1: :dance3: :dance2: :lolyup:

Thanks, iluvjin, for the summary, you are such an ANGEL, what would we do without your summary :kiss2: :thanks: :flowers:

I am really excited about today's episode!!!!

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
gosh,i stayed up all night
Im super tired right now
every part of my body is aching....
And you are such a darling, tracy88520, for posting all these pics :thumbsup: :kiss2: :clap2: :bravo:

I love your posting of the pics. I can see it that Racha did not suceed in trying to kiss Tun. You have done a good job, we all appreciate you!!!! :bravo:

Now please go to sleep and get some rest. After you get enough rest, please come back to chat with us :thumbsup:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
No prob! I want to do it even though my Thai is not the best in the world.

Todays episode was exceptional but not amazing. It could've been better! LAn stop being stupid! :eyetwitch:

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
i pretended that he raped her once. once is really enough for me to handle. these type of rapes are not brutal but still a no is a no. the funny thing is, it's not brutal when pra ek does it but if a pra rai did it to nang rai, it's abusive at times. why do they do that?

that's what i didnt understand, what safety. what did lan ever do to thun that will harm him? it would have been more understanding if she saw that he was being unhappy with her. but at that time, there was no sign of him being unhappy. or she could have left without racha threatening her or telling her to do so. if she did it because she took racha's words to the heart then she's a complete idiot lol

i hope there is a special.
i know what you mean that it's not her fault but Racha had the key to help Toon from getting hurt/killed.... the Gun man remember?!?! he was the person with the evidence that could lock up that Racha's ex-husband from doing things.... it's confusing i know.... either way Racha would help Toon, even if Lan didnt agree to it lol.

No triANGo..I didn't called SB romantic,just the ending..
Maybe its just me..I'm melting if i see a guy kneel down and said "will you marry me"?? ( minus :r-scene-pop-corn: scene)
And plus what Kawee said was so touching..

For me,that is THE BEST ENDING EVER!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
oh okay..... got it....

Yay! So it wasn't the last episode! It was 10 and I was like are they going to rush the ending? But no! We get another week of KA!! TOON YOU MAKE A MOVE TO MAKE LAN COME BACK TO YOU! YOU CAN R HER IN YOUR CAR IF SHE REFUSES TO GO HOME WITH YOU!! :rofl: :woot: :thumbsup:
YAY!!! your getting me more excited knowing that today's episode isnt going to end sooon.... Thankyou sooo much iluvjin & tracy88520 for the summary and the screen caps.... i had a blast reading while looking at the pics.... haha i :heart: this lakorn :)

@ iluvjin..... lmfao.... R her in your car..... lmfao.... crazy..... but i like it hahaa

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
I stopped watching again on ep. 8 because Laan got way too annoying for me -_- i really dislike her character in this lakorn.

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
I just saw the preview of next week. I have to say I am super happy and excited by the way Tun is trying to make a move on Lan :dance2: :dance1: :dance3:

We didn't see Tun doing that while he and Lan were dating. Now finally he has to pay his dues to do the courting :whaha: :ghehe: :dance1: You so deserve it, Tun :coverlaf: :clap2:

Here is the link to Youtube for the last part of ep.13 with preview (without sub)

My link

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
I want to see if I could post the whole Youtube screen here. This is my first time, hope it will turn out okay :p . Here it is again:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Omg i am so anxious to go home and watch ep. 13..stuck at school for now!! :(
I am soo happy that 365 didn't end today :)

Going right on to go read your summary jin :)