[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

fun

Expired Sarnie
i belief so. anne has chaluey sak, soot sanaeha and this. i think she might get it for soot sanaeha.

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
Too bad that my finals start next week
I will not be able to chat with you guys for like 2 weeks
ummm...maybe I'll come to check out you guys' comments, they always make me laugh!!!!
Keep it up,guys~~~ :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
:highfive: We might be able to beat the other thread!!!! :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
lol tracy..you read my mind...
thats why i keep spamming..just want to beat the other thread... :coverlaf: :hide:

fun

Expired Sarnie
i have finals coming up too. i still need to write a review on a show's stage production. i have 4 finals. two of them are easy. the other two, not so much. i wont be have time either but i will definitely sneak in here. this weekend i will be busy too.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I think Ann will be getting an award this year. I hope that Ken does too!

lol, you gals read my mind!!! Ever since we got 100 pgs I wanted us to beat them! lol! I'm such a hardcore fighter when it comes to some things. Just the other day we did a role play for class and I was the UN, we were aiming to be the leader of the relief and I would not give up being the leader. lol!

I just got over with one final, have two and an essay left. lol! Going to play badminton for a few minutes. I'll be right back.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah,i believe Ann still a hot right now and she has a strong fanbase..
No wonder,just see how she appreciate her fans..
but Ken i don't know..I think he has to compete with Tik from Wanida..I do hope Ken win..
Don't know if Nadech will get nominated for Newcomer or best Actor..If for best actor,he has a chance to win..

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Yoo Ti Ni Ka! lol!

What should I say? Oh, I'll work on my Mv. Um I think It'll be up late at night/ early morn for you gals!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
In real life I think that P'Da is much more sexier. I've seen her before somewhere and she was dressed very sexy. Shes different from her character in this lakorn. lol!

Dila its just you and me, lol, I'm so tired. :baby:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I want to but I really need to finish my paper which I don't even have up! Lol, I'm super procrastinating. I'm gonna go work on that. I don't mind, but it's funner when you have someone to chat with. I'm trying new things to say but am out of words.

Not sure if I said it here yet but

Happy Birthday Na Ka Ken! Chan Ruk Tur Tau lup Pai Na Ka! :party: :hapbday: :kiss3:

@ajart, I'll finish it by tomorrow! I have at least three I'm working on right now and have more in mind! :thumbsup:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
In real life I think that P'Da is much more sexier. I've seen her before somewhere and she was dressed very sexy. Shes different from her character in this lakorn. lol!

Dila its just you and me, lol, I'm so tired. :baby:

I know other thai celebrity after they acted with ann..So i just noticed P'Da now eventhough i already watched Top Award few months ago..
Same goes to pei Parnward..i watched her in Top Award too but just noticed her after she acted in SSH..

And Tong too..She's presenter for Top Award 2008.. :)

Ajart AKfc

sarNie Egg
I want to but I really need to finish my paper which I don't even have up! Lol, I'm super procrastinating. I'm gonna go work on that. I don't mind, but it's funner when you have someone to chat with. I'm trying new things to say but am out of words.

Not sure if I said it here yet but

Happy Birthday Na Ka Ken! Chan Ruk Tur Tau lup Pai Na Ka! :party: :hapbday: :kiss3:

@ajart, I'll finish it by tomorrow! I have at least three I'm working on right now and have more in mind! :thumbsup:

it okay Jin..do ur work first...i can wait... :)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol! Thanks!! I'll do my best!!

I'm gonna go to sleep now. I'll be back in a few hours! Lets beat the other thread gals! We have a whole week to do it! I'll gonna make major MVs this week to help this thread jump! :rofl:

I was rewatching the party part and loved the look Toon had when he grabbed Lan to dance with him. He was mad but really wanted her. I felt like he wanted to kiss her after not seeing her for so many days! He seemed to move in closer and closer to her. I guess the dance was kind of lame because they were just standing there the BTS was much better. He spin her and pulled her towards him. Ken seems to love doing things with Ann! lol!It would've showed Racha that he only loves Lan! A kiss is necessary Toon! :lol2: I don't know if it's just me but I thought the kiss in epi 12 was really sweet, It was long and I loved her hands on his face, it made them so much closer, I wanted that to last forever.

okay, I'll stop there! :rofl: Good night gals!! And Morning to those just coming in!