[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
I was going to write a review on Ep.13 once I finished watching it with sub (I wanted to do it while my memory was still fresh). But I ended up dragging it for days because of my busy schedule. Anyway I am going to refresh my memory the best I can. Please feel free to comment if you guys have any thoughts.

The beginning of Ep.13 started with Racha barging into Lan’s house with the divorce paper. Again Racha succeeded in barging into a private property. I am really getting irritated with this constant scenario. It seems like Racha has a free pass to go anywhere she wants. Don’t they ever lock their doors once they get inside??? :facepalm:

Then our infamous nang’rai just handed the divorce paper to our beloved pra’ek and claimed that she had nothing to do with it because she was just a messenger. Duh.....I mean who in the world would believe that kind of lie? Why did she even bother to make Lan swear not to tell the truth? :scratchhead2: She ended up revealing it herself (almost right away).

I always found the villains (nang’rai) in Thai lakorn somewhat less intelligent and skillful in their scheming than their counterparts in the Korean dramas. I have to say the nang’rai in most Korean dramas is much more capable and skillful.

On the scale of 1-10, here is how I would rate Racha’s character:
Evilness: 8 (I gave her 8 because she has not committed any murder yet, hopefully she never will :sweat:)
IQ: 7
EQ: 0
People Skill: 0
Skills in scheming: 2

With her IQ, EQ, people skill and skills in scheming levels, Racha is doomed to fail miserably in the end, confirmed!!! :thumbdown:

Tun’s father said it at the party scene (at Lan’s house) that he was not worried about Racha’s presence if Tun just chose to ignore her. But I think Tun’s father had underestimated Racha’s stubbornness at that point. Simply ignoring her is just not good enough :nono1:

I think P’Ting did a wonderful job in Ep.13. I really like her conversation with Racha. She gave Racha a good lecture and yet she wasn’t trying to humiliate her. I noticed that Racha finally listened and understood a bit of her own disgrace.

Sometimes I learnt that it would be more effective to change someone when you lecture them out of love than out of the motive of humiliating them. I believe P’Ting said those things to Racha out of some kinds of sister’s love, even though they were tough words -_-

........to be continued......

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
OMG! I finally finished my MV =)

I made two. The first one is a mixed mini clip of Weet and Lan... when Lan tells Weet she just wants to be just friends. I added some flashback of them two together.

The second is almost the same as the first MV except I cut out all the talking, etc.

Just want to let you guys know, the first video isn't exactly how I wanted it to turn out. The part when Lan tells Weet she is going to leave now, got cut off so it sounds weird (it worked perfectly on my computer but once I published it to youtube, I dont know what happened! :scratchhead2: . Also some music part kind of doesn't match up with how I wanted it to but I tried.

Either way, I hope you guys enjoy it. Let me know what you think. :thumbsup:

And thank you to everyone for helping with my first mv =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O79gaBop820

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQVAzZg3TFA

Also, youtube sent me an e-mail saying this

Dear nongalicia,

Your video, 365 wan haeng ruk MV of Weet and Lan, may have content that is owned or licensed by The Orchard Music.

No action is required on your part; however, if you are interested in learning how this affects your video, please visit the Content ID Matches section of your account for more information.

Sincerely,
- The YouTube Team

I can't wait until tomorrow! then again I don't want it to be the last one.

Do you guys get this type of e-mail do?

junoesque17

sarNie Hatchling

Dear nongalicia,

Your video, 365 wan haeng ruk MV of Weet and Lan, may have content that is owned or licensed by The Orchard Music.

No action is required on your part; however, if you are interested in learning how this affects your video, please visit the Content ID Matches section of your account for more information.

Sincerely,
- The YouTube Team

youtube is sometimes strict with the music that u use...

maybe in the description of your video u should put no copyright intended...

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^ yeah, youtube is getting more strict. I had to take my MV of Cain and Abel down because MBC was gonna sue me. I was like the hay! :thumbdown: I was pretty pissed. Dang Korean broadcasting stations. I do get those too so don't worry about it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Amlogos I want to dissect my own analysis of episode 13 too but too lazy :( I should have done as I was watching it on YT. Anyways in episode 13, I thought that was the wisest advice and words coming from P'Ting's mouth. I was actually quite shocked lol I was expecting her to humiliate Racha too and scold her. I was definitely caught off guard.

I honestly didn't like episode 13 ahaha okay okay, I'm just still mad how things turned out, yet at the same time, I do like it. It's kind of complicated to explain. Hope I'm not confusing anyone with my illogical explanation ahaha

But I loved Thun's treatment toward Racha. It was the best action he has taken. Wished he had stopped her in the beginning but then again, we wouldn't have a lakorn to watch.

I thought Tong did a fantastic job at the crying scene. That's how I cry lol I get ugly. I hate how the actress always cry so beautifully, like they don't have any booger running (not trying to disgust anyone here lol) and if you have makeup, you get ugly panda eyes. I liked her as a nang rai because she's real. I mean who in hell would want a secret stay a secret or want their ways by killing people (people liek you and me lol)? I swear in every lakorn, the nang rai has that up her sleeves or she will tag team with the pra rai. I give a lot of credits to the script writer. Thank you for not making Racha one of those crazy biatch who murders the whole town. The writer kept it real. Nah nah, it doesn't mean I like Racha ahahah. I still hate her guts. Amen how there is no ones that wants to rape or have nang ek because she somehow beautiful and her beauty is exaggerated.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Nongalicia, don't worry I get that too. Korean broadcasts are biatches lol kidding but they do get me mad. I know I use their video, but it's not like I'm selling their products. It is for entertaining purpose and a die hard fan who wants to support the Korean entertainment by spreading the love. The Korean industry should give a big thanks to these YT videos. That's how they have become so popular.

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
OMG! I finally finished my MV =)

I made two. The first one is a mixed mini clip of Weet and Lan... when Lan tells Weet she just wants to be just friends. I added some flashback of them two together.

The second is almost the same as the first MV except I cut out all the talking, etc.

Just want to let you guys know, the first video isn't exactly how I wanted it to turn out. The part when Lan tells Weet she is going to leave now, got cut off so it sounds weird (it worked perfectly on my computer but once I published it to youtube, I dont know what happened! :scratchhead2: . Also some music part kind of doesn't match up with how I wanted it to but I tried.

Either way, I hope you guys enjoy it. Let me know what you think. :thumbsup:

And thank you to everyone for helping with my first mv =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O79gaBop820

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQVAzZg3TFA

Dear nongalicia,

Sincerely,
- The YouTube Team

LOL, I get that message a lot too, but I didn't know what to do with it so I just ignore it haha. Hopefully, Youtube isn't going to suspend my account cuz I would hate to start all over again.

So this is your first time making an MV? It's pretty good. I remember when I first started back in the days when I was still using Window Movie Maker, I sucked at it. Not that I'm any better right now haha. Anyway, good job! :thumbsup:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Pathapee is in the lead with 47% OMG seriously? I super duper love Mark and Mint but that lakorn is so horrible!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I wish I can stay up but I have class at 8am tomorrow. But I will stay as long as I can and spam as much as possible.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
why my heart beating soooo fast when i'm thinking about their :w-scene-pop-corn: scene tonight like Ken want to do something to me.. :nailbiter: :rolleyes1: :coverlaf: :pervie: :hide:

fun

Expired Sarnie
For the poll, I think you can only vote once. I waited 30 minutes, refresh the page. Nothing. I think they might allowed you to vote one per day. I had never really participated in voting in these kind of polls before. I mean I do it on here but that's different. Anyways I'm on allkpop daily to vote there too. I'm voting for Gummy, TaeYang, 2NE1, and Miss A.

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
LOL, for the past weeks, I haven't catch the lakron LIVE. I couldn't get up that early to watch it. I'm still in shock it's ending tomorrow. :cry1: Don't know when we'll see KA again. Ah, such a heartache to think about it. :weep: