[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I was just checking out Anne's IG, and she's always hanging out with her bff and bff's hubby. Haha. She should post more pics of her and he husband-to-be.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anonymous95 said:
Who is that white man next to Peter? I understand his name is also Peter? Haha. They could pass as twins/brothers. :eek:

OH my, you don't know who that man is?! Okay, I'll tell you. Hehe. His name is Peter Tuinstra. He's 41 yrs old and came from America. He was in the military then began modeling and then became an actor. And...he's hot. Haha. I think he looks Asian, and if he  dyes his hair black, he'll just look like a Willie McIntosh. Hehe.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
phatman, prepare your heart. Your man will be
gotten shot :cry: 

cr: Peter's IG
I think this lakorn is abt romantic comedy but why we have shot scene and blood. Maybe bz of this, Ann will realize her love for Peter :scratchhead2:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
OH my, you don't know who that man is?! Okay, I'll tell you. Hehe. His name is Peter Tuinstra. He's 41 yrs old and came from America. He was in the military then began modeling and then became an actor. And...he's hot. Haha. I think he looks Asian, and if he  dyes his hair black, he'll just look like a Willie McIntosh. Hehe.
Ahh, I see. So he's fluent in Thai?? That's pretty cool. :lol: He's already 41?! Wow... He looks much younger. :thumbup: I think he looks more like Peter than Willy though. :coverlaf:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
wooooow shoot gun this's unexpected  :shock2: i really can't figure out how this story will turn out 
in this pic too seems like mark is protecting kim from something aiii am soo curious now

cr as tagged

wait wait wait i thing i can guess now i look carefully in the pic where peter and mark are along with kim and other guy who hold gun and kim's head i guess he will harm kim and then mark and peter will rescue her and in the end the one who get hurt is peter  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anonymous95 said:
Ahh, I see. So he's fluent in Thai?? That's pretty cool. :lol: He's already 41?! Wow... He looks much younger. :thumbup: I think he looks more like Peter than Willy though. :coverlaf:

Oh my this is totally off topic, but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your siggie and profile pic! I love Noel Leung! She's one of my all-time favorite HK actresses. I also LOVE Louis Koo!! Him and Noel made such an awesome pair!!! Love, love them! HEHE.

K, back on topic. Yes, he is fluent in Thai! He does look way younger. He's like a Peter and Willy mixed. :ghehe: 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Meoconie said:
phatman, prepare your heart. Your man will be
gotten shot :cry: 

cr: Peter's IG
I think this lakorn is abt romantic comedy but why we have shot scene and blood. Maybe bz of this, Ann will realize her love for Peter :scratchhead2:

ACK! No way! HAHA. Where is Anne going with this? Bloody hands!

OMG Mahalo those pics! I love the one he's covering her face and the one he's painting her. Gorgeous it is! Gorgeous!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

Oh my this is totally off topic, but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your siggie and profile pic! I love Noel Leung! She's one of my all-time favorite HK actresses. I also LOVE Louis Koo!! Him and Noel made such an awesome pair!!! Love, love them! HEHE. 
Jaw drops! I love Noel too! I grew up watching her and she's honestly a favorite of mine and my family. As for Louis, I loved him in A Step Into the Past. Ok twin. I see you. I'm just goig to stop being surprised when finding out new things about you since they're mostly what I like also. Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

Jaw drops! I love Noel too! I grew up watching her and she's honestly a favorite of mine and my family. As for Louis, I loved him in A Step Into the Past. Ok twin. I see you. I'm just goig to stop being surprised when finding out new things about you since they're mostly what I like also. Haha.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
I have to go on pantip but I'm on my phone atm to get the name of his Instagram acc.
Ikr! She hangs out a lot with nat and aum but never see A
:O peter is full American, he could pass as peters brother and as a thai halfy If he actually did die his hair!!!
Ooh yes, if peter gets shot there's going to be a hospital scene and ann has to look after him YESS!!

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
I have to go on pantip but I'm on my phone atm to get the name of his Instagram acc.
Ikr! She hangs out a lot with nat and aum but never see A
:O peter is full American, he could pass as peters brother and as a thai halfy If he actually did die his hair!!!
Ooh yes, if peter gets shot there's going to be a hospital scene and ann has to look after him YESS!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Why am I not surprised!? Haha. What don't we have in common? Hehe.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:

K, back on topic. Yes, he is fluent in Thai! He does look way younger. He's like a Peter and Willy mixed. :ghehe:
Say whaaaaa?? You love Noel Leung?! Me toooooo!! Haha! And thank you. :kiss: I idolized her growing up. ^_^ And I loved her and Louis together too. Out of all her co-stars, they matched the most. Sadly, their drama wasn't that romantic and Louis's character was such a jerk. :thumbdown: I still wish they would've paired up in an ancient series with more love involved. :unsure: But back on topic... Question is...is he single? :pervie: Lol. I wanna see him as a pra'ek, but he's probably considered too old now. :(
I found this picture of Noel. I just wanted to share it with you guys. ^_^ She's absolutely beautiful. :heart:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anonymous95 said:
Say whaaaaa?? You love Noel Leung?! Me toooooo!! Haha! And thank you. :kiss: I idolized her growing up. ^_^ And I loved her and Louis together too. Out of all her co-stars, they matched the most. Sadly, their drama wasn't that romantic and Louis's character was such a jerk. :thumbdown: I still wish they would've paired up in an ancient series with more love involved. :unsure: But back on topic... Question is...is he single? :pervie: Lol. I wanna see him as a pra'ek, but he's probably considered too old now. :(
I found this picture of Noel. I just wanted to share it with you guys. ^_^ She's absolutely beautiful. :heart:
She is beautiful! I thought she was gorgeous and her acting was excellent as well. She's perhaps one of the best tvb ancient series actresses. I know I saw that series a long long time ago and I remember I hated his guts!

Idk if Peter T. is single, but I definitely don't mind seeing him as pra'ek considering he's the same age as Num and Tui, and they're still pra'eks. Hehe.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
She is beautiful! I thought she was gorgeous and her acting was excellent as well. She's perhaps one of the best tvb ancient series actresses. I know I saw that series a long long time ago and I remember I hated his guts!

Idk if Peter T. is single, but I definitely don't mind seeing him as pra'ek considering he's the same age as Num and Tui, and they're still pra'eks. Hehe.
I thought she was the most beautiful TVB series actress. And her acting was very good too. But I heard she was really underrated, which is such a shocker to me. :unsure: Haha. That's true. But Num and Tui started their careers early whereas Peter just started acting, right?