[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:
I would like to see it take the Fri-Sun slot but I think Phope Rak would still be airing so they're probably putting it after Phope Rak so it won't look weird that two of Mark's lakorns are airing at the same time.
If it is what you say, it means Tiger will not aired after the one of Poh and Namtarn :scratchhead2:  

serena_ngo

sarNie Egg
I just realized that all of Mark's past lakorns took the Fri-Sun slot except Phope Rak. I have more freetime to watch it live on weekend :scratchhead2:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:
I think Tiger will air in Febuary since a lot of lakorns are waiting to air lol. Idk I guess Ch3 will sort it out. 
I hope Tiger will air later as its too strange to see Kim in two lakorns at the same time.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I honestly can't wait now. Seriously i always get mad at MK but i feel stupid cause i cant hide that I still love them together ❤ so cute. AP is beyond beautiful cannot wait

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Seeing each of the actors and actresses from the 4hjhkk gang move from newbies into superstars, i have to say im so proud of their success. I was wondering if someone out there has translated the series into english yet. I know nyfc has a few paragraphs here and there and sunkissedara has about 150 done in the past but its almost 2015 and i was hoping someone generous translated the series or more parts to the rest of us who do not speak nor read thai. Thai novelists should try to get their novels published in english as well as other languages out there.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OHOaddict said:
Seeing each of the actors and actresses from the 4hjhkk gang move from newbies into superstars, i have to say im so proud of their success. I was wondering if someone out there has translated the series into english yet. I know nyfc has a few paragraphs here and there and sunkissedara has about 150 done in the past but its almost 2015 and i was hoping someone generous translated the series or more parts to the rest of us who do not speak nor read thai. Thai novelists should try to get their novels published in english as well as other languages out there.
I'm not sure, but I agree!

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Just hope that the lakorn will stick on aring at 7th Jan, so let's start to countdown. There will be 28 days left yahhoooooo. We wait for more than a year and just few days we can watch it^^. I hope ARO will be exciting and interesting lakorn to welcome 2015 and will more good lakorns after.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
janajelly1 said:

Thanks for sharing. :)

So I saw on FB that Poh/Namtarn's lakorn is on the weekend slot, so:

Bang Rajan: Mon-Tues
ARO: Wed-Thurs
Poh/Namtarn lakorn: Fri-Sat-Sun

Can't wait for this lakorn! So close!  :dance1: Phope Rak is already 1/3 done.
I hope nothing change...starting right off the new year will be great start. But sad, there will only be 2 episode releasing in 1 week.  :teary:  :teary: