[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tinah said:
I hope theres more to the storyline besides work. Seems like majority of the time they will be at work. Im worried itll start getting too repetitive. What a bummer, not too many AP scenes today

Yeah, I hope so too. I want to see some comfy home scenes and outside time. I don't wanna be locked in a building...room...a work room. Haha. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
am waiting for the translation to know what pranon knew about prao and he's teasing her about that in this scene 

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Really phat.. He is not like this with Margie?? I thought thats his acting skill.. Turn out that its bcos of our anne.. Ah no matter what. Im deeply in love with Lipda... Pranon is too passive for me.. Like a korean actor.. HahahHahaha

tinah

sarNie Coma
Lipda is such a flirt. I like how he questions her as if hes her lover or something lol like he's always curious on what shes up to. They live on the same building? That's odd. But more chance of him coming over wink wink

I know right, annes co star are usually comfortable around her which make their acting comes out more natural.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
pranon was drown in his sadnesss that he didn't even notice her hand and she was like "what's wrong with this man"  :scratchchin:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
Really phat.. He is not like this with Margie?? I thought thats his acting skill.. Turn out that its bcos of our anne.. Ah no matter what. Im deeply in love with Lipda... Pranon is too passive for me.. Like a korean actor.. HahahHahaha

Nope. I mean he had good chemistry with her, but nothing like this. It's partly because of their characters, but still you can tell that there's a limit and there's some awkwardness between them. 
And yes, he is very passive. I like! HEHE.

tinah said:
Lipda is such a flirt. I like how he questions her as if hes her lover or something lol like he's always curious on what shes up to. They live on the same building? That's odd. But more chance of him coming over wink wink

I know right, annes co star are usually comfortable around her which make their acting comes out more natural.

I didn't know they lived in the same building! No wonder Saya was all, "go to your room" in EP1. I was like what's that about?? Haha. Even better! I can imagine Lip trespassing into Saya's apartment!  :dance1:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Phatman the thing is that Peter is tall so his chubbiness is less noticeable. Well it's not like he is chubby but he does look flabby and out of shape. It just isn't as bad as Mark. Anyway I am not bother by it but just wanted to state my opinion on that aspect. 

Before this aired I pictured Awasaya as stern and strict but seeing it play out in motion is completely unexpected. I hope they toned down the employees being scared of her because honestly she is not one bit intimidating nor old fashion. She is actually dressed very appropriate in her work field and very modern in thinking. 

I am so bad I didn't get to watch episode 2. I am rewatching the first episode with English sub and so far I think I like it more that way. I can understand a few Thai but when it comes down to business terminology I can't even make an educated guess on what is being said lol 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Can someone post the link to episode 1 part 9 on viki?

@Ninja007 & @awesomedua It would be really helpful if the parts were listed on Ab Ruk Online's viki page. That way, we can just click on the part we left off on instead of having to wait through all the ads on each part and skipping the parts we already watched. At least I have to do that since I don't have an account to remove the ads.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
Phatman the thing is that Peter is tall so his chubbiness is less noticeable. Well it's not like he is chubby but he does look flabby and out of shape. It just isn't as bad as Mark. Anyway I am not bother by it but just wanted to state my opinion on that aspect. 

Before this aired I pictured Awasaya as stern and strict but seeing it play out in motion is completely unexpected. I hope they toned down the employees being scared of her because honestly she is not one bit intimidating nor old fashion. She is actually dressed very appropriate in her work field and very modern in thinking. 

I am so bad I didn't get to watch episode 2. I am rewatching the first episode with English sub and so far I think I like it more that way. I can understand a few Thai but when it comes down to business terminology I can't even make an educated guess on what is being said lol 

Oh I totally get what you're saying. HEHE. I mean, Peter looks fine with clothes on and everything, but once he takes it off...um...yeah. You know what I mean. :ghehe:

Me too! I thought of something like, I'll use it again hehe, Sandra's character Margie in The Proposal, In terms of strictness. The old-fashioned part I didn't even pay attention to haha. But like you said, Saya does not look old-fashioned at all, just very professional and proper, no accessories, no cake make up. Unless that's what they consider old fashioned. HAHA.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anonymous95 said:
Can someone post the link to episode 1 part 9 on viki?

@Ninja007 & @awesomedua It would be really helpful if the parts were listed on Ab Ruk Online's viki page. That way, we can just click on the part we left off on instead of having to wait through all the ads on each part and skipping the parts we already watched. At least I have to do that since I don't have an account to remove the ads.

I think it should be there. It should be like in the "Parts for this episode" box, which you'll need to scroll down to. Either way here it is: EP1 9/9

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Both men look fine. Peter just has a chiseled face and jawline which makes him appear more toned, whereas Mark's face is naturally less defined so his extra baggage (if you wanna call it that) is more obvious.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I still find Peter's acting somewhat awkward at times. Have you guys noticed how twitchy his mouth gets when he speaks sometimes? Lol. I like his playfulness in here, but I found Peter's serious acting from NRSL better in comparison to comedic Peter. I just feel like he's playing himself so it doesn't require as much effort from him.  

fun

Expired Sarnie
Regarding the romanization for character names, is it Awatsaya or Awasaya. Sometimes I hear a T sound and at times I don't. 

I kind of wish they stuck with the summary regarding Lipda and Awasaya relationship. It seems like he has been crushing on her for a very long time. I thought according to what I read from this thread a few 100 pages back that although Lipda is very playful he doesn't actually fall for her until he started helping her in pursuing Pranon. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
I think it should be there. It should be like in the "Parts for this episode" box, which you'll need to scroll down to. Either way here it is: EP1 9/9
Thanks! I don't see a "parts for this episode" box though. :scratchhead2: Is it on the homepage?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
even if they do the lakorn all about this two i will still highly satisfied and i can watch them all day :ghehe:

are you ready for the crazy race  :scooter:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
even if they do the lakorn all about this two i will still highly satisfied and i can watch them all day :ghehe:

are you ready for the crazy race  :scooter:

Kim and Anne are the reasons I'm watching this lakorn. The love lines are just a plus. :coverlaf:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
Kim and Anne are the reasons I'm watching this lakorn. The love lines are just a plus. :coverlaf:
me tooooooooooooooooo you can put out mark and peter and i still tune on this only for them , they are just two fabulous actress for me whenever they do this face to face battle you can feel the feeling in the scene get higggghhhhh like two bombs  just about to explode :bump: