[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
what pranon wrote to abb ruk well saya made me think in our virtual world there's sooooo manyyyy abb ruk but what pranon said was the reality you can't love someone you don't know personally like that forever in some point you have to make him face the reality and make the choice to be real or not to be real in this lakorn really many people can relate them selves to it and it had good lessons  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Woah. I just watched EP10 cuts here and there, and Praao is a b*tch. How could you go yell at your boss and tell her she ain't good enough for a guy and that she don't want that guy to be in love with a liar when she herself is lying???! Wtf?! You think your all that. Urgh. You don't deserve him either. I'm so mad.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Right phat.. A liar protect a man from a liar.. So who's the real liar??!
But erm.. Why she called saya a liar.. I mean.Saya just hide her real self right.. Unlike her, pretend to be Ab Ruk..

Oh btw, Peter got no 1 for a pra ek who already has a family but a women still loves him.. 2nd is Tik.. 3rd is Ken.. Wah.. All anne's top pra ek.. The power of Anne Thongprasom.. Hehehe
Everyone are sooo in love with Boss except one woman - AWATSAYA..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
Right phat.. A liar protect a man from a liar.. So who's the real liar??!
But erm.. Why she called saya a liar.. I mean.Saya just hide her real self right.. Unlike her, pretend to be Ab Ruk..

Oh btw, Peter got no 1 for a pra ek who already has a family but a women still loves him.. 2nd is Tik.. 3rd is Ken.. Wah.. All anne's top pra ek.. The power of Anne Thongprasom.. Hehehe
Everyone are sooo in love with Boss except one woman - AWATSAYA..
I know right. She's stolen someone's identity and had the audacity to call that person an untrustworthy person.

Yay for Anne's top pra'eks. Hehe. I guess Peter has gain a lot more fans (lakorn fans) after ARO.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe Saya lied because she loves Non too. Poor Saya. I kind of pity her now. She's never liked someone this much and when she's about to confess her love Praao intervenes due to her selfishness.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Nearly finish ep 10 and couldn't find the part 10. Anyway, completed sub for ep 10. Hurry to watch
PraoNon was cute. LipYa was hot. The game is started and it gets better. Next Wed should come soon.

Let's talk about ep 10.
-What I see in ep 10 was that Non is bad boy. He liked 2 girls at same time: AbbRuk and Pripprao. I wonder if Saya appeared, who would he choose? but I'm glad that he knew he liked both, not confuse who he liked.
-Prao was first part just like typical n'rai in lakorn, pretended n'ek to get close p'ek. I thought when Prao looked for Saya, she would admit her wrong and settled quietly. Prao just created her own problem that will backfire her later.But what can she do? Both of girls love Pranon. Everything happen bz of Pranon :yuck:  However, I pity her when PraoNon started dating. She was happy but scare at the same time. She still thought that Non only love Abbruk, not her. Despite everything, their scenes are cute and I want to see how they date^^
-I pity Saya too when Non said he was glad and happy that Abbruk was Prao, poor Saya but still angry at her when she slapped and kicked Boss. Saya wake up. Do you see that PraoNon like each others? Look another direction and you will see there is one man who loves you so much. Too bad now she will obsserve to Non. I wish Boss can go somewhere far far far away so she can know his existence so important to her :whatever:
-Lipda Lipda Lipda, I won't say more abt him. Poor Lipda. But I'm addicted to his "WOW". Should record it and make it to my ringtone :dance3:
Enjoy watching everyscene that Run appeared LOL
Just know that AP ranked no1 as the new onscreen KooJin. CH3 should ride hot new koojin and give them more work :woot2:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Meoconie said:
Nearly finish ep 10 and couldn't find the part 10. Anyway, completed sub for ep 10. Hurry to watch
PraoNon was cute. LipYa was hot. The game is started and it gets better. Next Wed should come soon.

Let's talk about ep 10.
-What I see in ep 10 was that Non is bad boy. He liked 2 girls at same time: AbbRuk and Pripprao. I wonder if Saya appeared, who would he choose? but I'm glad that he knew he liked both, not confuse who he liked.
-Prao was first part just like typical n'rai in lakorn, pretended n'ek to get close p'ek. I thought when Prao looked for Saya, she would admit her wrong and settled quietly. Prao just created her own problem that will backfire her later.But what can she do? Both of girls love Pranon. Everything happen bz of Pranon :yuck:  However, I pity her when PraoNon started dating. She was happy but scare at the same time. She still thought that Non only love Abbruk, not her. Despite everything, their scenes are cute and I want to see how they date^^
-I pity Saya too when Non said he was glad and happy that Abbruk was Prao, poor Saya but still angry at her when she slapped and kicked Boss. Saya wake up. Do you see that PraoNon like each others? Look another direction and you will see there is one man who loves you so much. Too bad now she will obsserve to Non. I wish Boss can go somewhere far far far away so she can know his existence so important to her :whatever:
-Lipda Lipda Lipda, I won't say more abt him. Poor Lipda. But I'm addicted to his "WOW". Should record it and make it to my ringtone :dance3:
Enjoy watching everyscene that Run appeared LOL
Just know that AP ranked no1 as the new onscreen KooJin. CH3 should ride hot new koojin and give them more work :woot2:

Yeah. Saya should realize that PraoNon loves each other, although Praao is wrong for stealing her identity. I too hope Boss runs away from all this, so Saya will learn that Boss is the one important man in her life. 

Awe, did they really rank 1st?? I totally ship them together hehe. I hope CH3 gives them more work too!!

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
AP is super cute. Who can not ship them?? haha. Definitely they are the first.
Hope people will give AP 1 more chance to act together. haha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Right, how can you not love AP? Hehe. I just hope Thai audiences demand for more AP after ARO! Hehe cause if they do we have a better chance at seeing the two together again.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
what prao said to saya is true if you think of it deeply she did wrong taking abb ruk identity but she's not hiding behind someone else to win pranon's heart she want him start to know prao and forget all he had with abb ruk she want him see if he can love prao without thinking she's abb ruk and  i think pranon deep inside he wanted prao to be abb ruk he wanted to believe that he was confusing between actually abb ruk and prao and he wanted to end that confusing by believing they'r the same person and is true the way prao dressing the talk to saya's harsh but is true saya's coward she's not brave enough and not confident in her self so if she want to be with pranon she has to be brave enough to face the people around her just see how the workers treated pranon and prao knowing prao is abb ruk so imagine when they will know she's actually  saya she has to be prepared to lose her image and value in the head of the people who worked and knew her i think when she will be ready for that she will face them and fight open up for pranon and prao will lose against the fact that "pranon loves abb ruk witch she's saya" but that is not for long time coz pranon will realize his real feeling in the end after he get to know who's abb ruk in reality mean after knowing saya he will know he can't love her that way that my guess we will see if that will happen 

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Seem like Prao liked to check other' personal computer. Before is Saya's tablet and now Pranon's laptop. I don't like that behavior. But that's the key to make the story move on. 

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Sweet_JJ said:

LOL I wonder what would happen if someone checked her personal computer or tablet. : P 

She calls Saya a liar when she's the one lying she's Ab Rak, why did she have to stick her nose into this? She says to Pranon to forget about Ab Rak when they're relationship pretty much started because she "confessed" she's Ab Rak.  *rolls eyes*
 Yup, better than that, if she likes Pranon, just goes ahead and tells him "Prao loves Non" and makes him forget about AbRuk herself. Why should relate to AbRuk while she is nothing between AbRuk and Non? 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the things is pranon think abb ruk is prao and he want to be her and if saya really want pranon she should stop hiding and face it she should reveal prao and win pranon as saya not abb ruk btw ladies i thought you want saya to be with lipda so prao is doing a favor for lipda and she's shaking her as i wanted to do saya need to stop fantasies about pranon that much she need to be real and prao it just pushing her to the limit :ghehe:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Anyone can watch part 9 on viki, canyou send me the link? I can't find it,only one part left.

Sweet_JJ said:

LOL I wonder what would happen if someone checked her personal computer or tablet. : P 

She calls Saya a liar when she's the one lying she's Ab Rak, why did she have to stick her nose into this? She says to Pranon to forget about Ab Rak when they're relationship pretty much started because she "confessed" she's Ab Rak.  *rolls eyes*
At first, Prao lied abt Abbruk bz she didn't want Saya to be with Non. And when they started dating, she wanted Non forget abt Abbruk bz she's not the real one. She wants him to love her as Pripprao.

June Pearl said:
 Yup, better than that, if she likes Pranon, just goes ahead and tells him "Prao loves Non" and makes him forget about AbRuk herself. Why should relate to AbRuk while she is nothing between AbRuk and Non? 
Bz Non loves Abbruk, not Pripprao. If everything is clear, that's not lakorn^^

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
do you need part9/9? 
yes, the final part, of ep 10

Sweet_JJ said:
Pranon already liked Prao and he thought she was Ab Ruk, so he already had a crush on her. If she just didn't use Ab Ruk I'm sure he would think whether he likes Prao or Ab Ruk more. 
But Prao hasn't known that Non likes her also. She thought that he likes her bz she's Abbruk. so that's why I wonder if Saya appeared, who would he choose?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:

Pranon already liked Prao and he thought she was Ab Ruk, so he already had a crush on her. If she just didn't use Ab Ruk I'm sure he would think whether he likes Prao or Ab Ruk more. 
but he still didn't realize that he will not accept to be with prao if she wasn't abb ruk he think he loves abb ruk and he think abb ruk is prao