[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I want to see Kim and Nadech or Ken T in that lakorn Ann played with Tang. The one where Ann was a brat with a mouth and Tang rescued her from an attempt assasination. Lots of bickering in there.

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
yep, wait a couple years from where Mark is just as aggressive and raeng as the beloved Kimmy then they can reunit for that MAJOR KISS/SLAP!!! hahaa :dance1:  :woot:  :dance1:

But tonight in Thailand, Prao and Non will fall in love real hard in Germany! hehe :secret:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :drools:  :dance1:  :heart:  :yes:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Nangfah11 said:
Awww yea, so excited. 5555555555555555+ Love my new siggie too 5555++ Found it from the adsd girl LOL :loool:  :loool:  :loool:  

I need to see Kim and Mark in a new lakron hopefully 2 years from now. Lol. In one where Kim will be very biatchy, aggresive and pushy towards him. Lol. I would love it! Kim is good at pushing people and making them look like loser. LOL :pervie:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :loool:

Because she's the boss. HAHA. Makes Mark look weak next to her. Exactly why she matches the older generation actors better HEHE. Can't wait for MLMS! Kimmy! Ananberly!!

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:

Because she's the boss. HAHA. Makes Mark look weak next to her. Exactly why she matches the older generation actors better HEHE. Can't wait for MLMS! Kimmy! Ananberly!!

nay, he's just too nice and easy, like usual a real gentleman that's why he gets hurt from the gold digger. But Kim is different, she show her who's gold and who's NOT?! LOL.

I love Mark. I like his acting though, so natural and fluid. hehe XD

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Nangfah11 said:

nay, he's just too nice and easy, like usual a real gentleman that's why he gets hurt from the gold digger. But Kim is different, she show her who's gold and who's NOT?! LOL.

I love Mark. I like his acting though, so natural and fluid. hehe XD

True. I like gentlemen's too. HEHE. 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Remember there is a writer who write a book or s.thing base on MK,NY,BM so I wonder it will be a serie for these koojin in next few years? I hope the story is not sweet, light but more raeng like MLM.
Keep rewatching ARO to wait for happy ending. Wed needs to come fast.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Nangfah11 said:
Made by the ultra special adsd girl!!! I LOVE IT!!! :woot2:  :dance1:  :kiss2:  :heart:
ohhhh thank you my pleasure  :kiss3:  :flowers:  :heart:
now who's ready for the big day witch i feel sad about just a little bit  :teary:  the last ep of ARO  no more MK or AP after this aahhhhh  i will enjoy every second as usual

happy ever after :D :D love birds  :crush:  :crush:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

cr ig annethong

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
sometimes two people have to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back together 

until we meet again 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
adsd18/2 said:
ohhhh thank you my pleasure  :kiss3:  :flowers:  :heart:
now who's ready for the big day witch i feel sad about just a little bit  :teary:  the last ep of ARO  no more MK or AP after this aahhhhh  i will enjoy every second as usual

happy ever after :D :D love birds  :crush:  :crush:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
*pic*s
cr ig annethong

WOAH, Peter your hand there has no gentlemen quality what-so-ever. HAHA. Not that I mind of course. AHEM