[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
YAY, I'm back and now i could also upload pics!!! No more showing the link lol! I prefer sharing pics hehehehe! 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tinah said:
yikes peter and anne! never saw this coming. its funny, cause a lot of fans wanted to see them paired in during the "jam leuy ruk" days. this should be very interesting..seem like itll be fun to watch. kimberly resembles so much like Anne.
Really?? So they've been in fan's minds all theses years?? So cool!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I guess I will put my hope in this since YLC failed me lol Ann you need a super good comeback. Gosh every since the lakorn Ann did with Rome has just been gradually going downhill for me. Chose your roles carefully from now on please!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
I guess I will put my hope in this since YLC failed me lol Ann you need a super good comeback. Gosh every since the lakorn Ann did with Rome has just been gradually going downhill for me. Chose your roles carefully from now on please!!!

You know...I am going to have to agree with you. About putting my hopes in this one. Haha. Not that YLC has failed me, since I haven't gotten far enough, but because I'm waiting for Anne to take on the role she does best which is being feisty and strong. Suriyong is too soft and vulnerable for me.

*SIGH* When will Anne and Peter show up??? HAHA.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yes I have more faith in Peter than I do Tik. 

I need my awesome Ann back again. Looks like I am in for a treat. She looks sassy in here and I hope it will translate when filming =)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh I'm waiting this too...
Well,i'm waiting all Anne lakorn no matter if it as good as SSH or as bad as Chaleuy Suk...lol..
I'm still in love with YLC...
But this,i can see Anne's role is different...look like super clumsy girl...lol..

This little girl in this lakorn too??
I see a lot of her pic with Anne...narakkkk makk..

Where's Anne-Peter???!!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
Yes I have more faith in Peter than I do Tik. 

I need my awesome Ann back again. Looks like I am in for a treat. She looks sassy in here and I hope it will translate when filming =)
Haha. Yeah at least Peter isn't stiff...still love my Tik though. Haha.

Lady Dila said:
Oh I'm waiting this too...
Well,i'm waiting all Anne lakorn no matter if it as good as SSH or as bad as Chaleuy Suk...lol..
I'm still in love with YLC...
But this,i can see Anne's role is different...look like super clumsy girl...lol..

This little girl in this lakorn too??
I see a lot of her pic with Anne...narakkkk makk..

Where's Anne-Peter???!!!!
Seriously!!! Where is Anne and Peter!!

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:
What Kimmy said after the news of Mark and her in Korea:

"Yes, we went to Korea together. But there were many people. Actually, I already knew that posting the picture will make fans cheer. people will think about it. Reporters will capture & write about it. Before posting it, I already thought about it. We are in the spotlight. Doing anything, people will see. Just going out of the house, people already see. Our relationship, as of now is still brother-sister. We feel good, toward each other. It feels like, we're close, like a family. We can talk about anything. But we're not dating yet. But it's improving. Kim & P'Mark had been working together for 4 years. We filmed drama together all the time. Never apart. We went through many challenges together. So it makes us close together. We always help each other & protect each other. Since we started knowing each other, we had been in the same gang. Working together, he is the Pra'k who know my rhythm the most. So working with him is easy."

From Kimmy-Kimberley (Official Fan Page) FB

Yes the bolded parts made me squeal like crazy LOL 
now brother-sister soon the title will change close friend .......after that .......hehehehee just wait and see.
I also notice a some of the koo-kwan also said the same thing . let's hope for the best

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I dont think that little girl is in here. i think her mom work or have a connection with Anne that's probably why she have lots of pictures with them. Unless she is really in here. The little girl is so cute!

Phatman, there you go! Anne and Peter with MK and yayee. Lol. I also wonder when will there be a good picture of them together.

Love Kimmy answer. I dont really care if they're in a relationship or not, i just want them to always be together as friends.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wah!!!!! They...finally...filmed........together. Waiting for them to film together feels longer than waiting for YLC! Haha. Thanks for the awesome news friends!!

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
@ladydila
The little girl's name is Gerda, I think her mum works for ann I'm not to sure but Gerda was in Samee Teetra with ploy and pope for the scene at the beach :)
And yes finally!!! They are filming
I see the brother and sister relationship become more than that, they are so cute ;)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Why haven't Ch3 ever thought of Peter and Ann till now! There something about when a guy towers over a girl. Ann looks so tiny next to him. They are oozing with chemistry. Peter's hotness is sure something. He is tall, handsome and has a killer smile. What more damage can he do to me?

Oh I also hope Ann keeps the glasses on. I find women sexy with glasses, I don't know why they associate it with being nerdy and/or ugly?

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
@-Aylove-
Yep, she sure was! I think it was in so ep8-9 I'm not sure I don't remember what episode?
@fun
I do think women look beautiful with glasses on, but the glasses ann has on are not that flattering on her, but despite that's she's beautiful as always
Thanks for the pictures mahalo! :)