[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Lol you girl are so funny! Mark is a funny dude but I had to agree, he need to stay away from Peter and Ann hehehehe. We need pics of Peter and Ann!

Kim look pretty in that one pic! I love the weather hehehe we have crazy weather this year also are they! The crew seem to have fun. All the pics with the baby is cute!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_09 said:
Lol you girl are so funny! Mark is a funny dude but I had to agree, he need to stay away from Peter and Ann hehehehe. We need pics of Peter and Ann!

Kim look pretty in that one pic! I love the weather hehehe we have crazy weather this year also are they! The crew seem to have fun. All the pics with the baby is cute!!!
Yes, he needs to. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
That Mark is so lucky..
He got to being touchy2 with Anne...but not Peter....
And he got to hug Peter too!!!...smh....

I know right! He not only gets to hug Anne, he gets to hug Peter as well!! Not only that he gets to hug Kim too! He's the main attraction in this lakorn. HAHA.

OFF TOPIC: Dila go check out Plerng Ruk Nang Bam Reur's thread!! We need to unite again! HAHA.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Dang Phatboy...
i read ur comment via email  w/o going to this site...anjd i can't see ur siggie..
When u say we need to reunite...
Its make me nervous...lol..
Don't tell me its unconfirmed!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
Dang Phatboy...
i read ur comment via email  w/o going to this site...anjd i can't see ur siggie..
When u say we need to reunite...
Its make me nervous...lol..
Don't tell me its unconfirmed!
There's no news or confirmation or anything...us KA lovers are just being hopeful un that thread. Thus we need to take action and petition! Or at least let Anne hear us. Haha.

Anti-spam: I hope tomorrow I wake up to an intimate AP picture...without Kim...without Mark...and without baby Panther. Haha. Just AP.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Adora said:
Lol. Why shouldn't he have named him Panther? You don't like the name? Or it doesn't match him? Haha.
Haha. I think it's somewhat silly. Panthers are cool animals, no doubt, but as a child's name?? Eh... Haha. Both him and Tik funny-ly named there kids. Tik's son is named Tent. Haha. Oh well, it's their choice. I'll adore them regardless. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Adora said:
Haha. I wasn't aware Tik named his son Tent. Now that name, I personally wouldn't call my child. Haha! But I agree with you.
Panther as a name is a bit cooler than Tent though in my opinion. Lolll.
Yeah, they're both ridiculous names, but Panther is somewhat better than Tent. Haha.

tinah

sarNie Coma
sarN said:
aww baby cute ! I LOve babies! Ann is one of my favorite actress from the 90's!  I never saw her in a geeky role before this going be interesting .

hey sarn! long time no see. where have you been??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:
I don't know what's worse, Tent, Panther, or.... North West XD Personally I wouldn't like to be refered to as a compass. I think Panther sounds the best.

BUAHAHA. North West, I don't even think I have a comment for that...I really don't know what to say about that poor baby's name. HAHA. I don't know what's wrong with new daddy's these days. HAHA. I think women should just be the ones who come up with names. HEHE.