[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I'm loving Peter especially cause he's not short he's so very handsome

tinah

sarNie Coma
Phatman, it was a weird dream. I dreamt anne announced in person to me that her and ken is pairing up in a new lakorn for the last time lol just thinking about it makes me sad :(

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tinah said:
Phatman, it was a weird dream. I dreamt anne announced in person to me that her and ken is pairing up in a new lakorn for the last time lol just thinking about it makes me sad :(

HAHA. Oh that's not weird at all. That's special!!! HEHE.

janajelly1 said:
Guys click on this link below to sign a petition from Ken's english fanclub, they want KA back together also ^_^

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=476674425797054&set=a.371583282972836.1073741830.238270359637463&type=1&theater

OH!! I'm so going to ask my sister to do it for me! HAHA. I still don't have a FB account. 

tinah said:
Before kA pairs up again, I wanna see Anne with Andrew first since she already got with tik next should be Andrew. He's back doing lakorns too

That's true!! I want Anne and Andrew too! Who else?? 

Lady Dila said:
No need a photoshop jaaa...
Here their real pic together..

I LOOOOOVEEEEEE this shot. So....seductive....the 50's style.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Omg thanks Jana who knew others also got sparked by the AK pictures to petition for a reunion lol!!
They are filming today, but from the pictures I've seen no peter :(

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:
^^^^ You're welcome :)

phatman, girl, you need to get into the social media. No FB or IG? How do you live? LOL JK

I'm so excited for the petition! I agree I want to see Andy-Anne pair up someday :)
I live through dramas/lakorns. I'm telling you, I'm from Drama Island. Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: Annethong/ Mk Pantip
There are more MK pictures but I'm too lazy to upload them. Haha. I'm honestly only interested in Anne and Peter. Seems like AnnePete don't have as much crazy fans to stalk them anymore. MK gets so many pictures daily taken by their fans, I'm so jealous. Lol. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
FINALLY!!! OMG I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE BEFORE PETER/ANN HAVE PHOTOS TOGETHER!!!

The wait is such a treat. I love that photo of them forehead to forehead kiss and eye locking stare. *dies from happiness