[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Adora, they do look cute in that clip. :) But you are right, I have always sense Ken as arrogant and cocky lol I dislike cocky and arrogant people/guys; get real! lol

It's just for sure that if Kim works with any guy, she is going to nail the role better than the guy lol :)

SonYukView4ever

Nadech definitely has stronger characters and fierce roles but I'm not sure if I liked any of those characters. Nadech's usual and typical roles are the fierce/aggressive characters too; sometimes too fierce/cold/aggressive for my taste even lol though I can totally see your point :)

I definitely like a guy with versatile acting but he also has to capture my heart in the acting. Not just acting fierce and cold for the sake of acting. I don't like those kinds of aggressive acting; it makes my nang'ek driven away. lol

It's hard to be aggressive and likable at the same time that's why I honestly think that Tik's charater as Kongpope and Toomtam's character as Tithit are the most likable in terms of aggressive behavior but because they also have a weak heart for nang'ek.^^ They also exude a lot of sexual hunger for nang'ek lol, which is really fulfilling. ahahaha

you are right Mark hasn't had a fierce enough role, that's a challenge he is up to take and prove hahahah :) although I was really in love with him in Ngao Rak Luang Jai too.  Nadech was so cute as Nawa too. haha So cute, I think he was better acting in there; less flaring of the nose. lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I've become a little more fond of Mark, but he really needs a different haircut. Haha. I don't like his hair at all. It's just so...much. Haha. You know what I mean??

I don't like Ken P.. I've seen his acting and it was so bad I couldn't stand it. Maybe he has improved, but idk. I wouldn't want him and Kim together. Kim will trample him! Haha. I want Kim with....Ken T.! Hehehehe..:ghehe:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:

What's amazing is Ken doesn't look like he aged much, to me anyway. He still looks the same as ten years ago! I thought he was in his twenties when i watch Sawan Biang and OMG I died when I found out his real age. XD
Me too. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:

He's actually a better actor now, I've watched Look Tard and he was pretty good. :)

Kim always said after Ananda she wanted to pair up with Ken T. next, let's hope her dream and ours come true LOL
Is that what she said, oh I hope it comes true. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wow. Since Anne praised Ken to Kim, will there be a chance she unites the two?? Awe, but if she is to pair anyone with him, I want her!!

I can't watch that AP clip now, but I'm totally eager to!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ann and Peter are so cute!!!

I have always was Kim with Ken T. just because i know they will look hot together :). When it come to Kim, the list just goes on and on lol!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg, just saw that AP clip. What goofballs. I have no idea what they were doing, but Peter has such a quirky laugh. Well... :scratchchin: can't top Ken T's though. HAHAHA. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Whatever they were doing, he was teasing her for sure. HAHA. Kim and Mark are just standing in the background laughing their butt off. 

SonYukView4ever

Kim was like fight fight hahahah anne and peter are so funny Lol

I'm so FIN with these pictures.  ahhhhhh! I wonder what exactly is happening??!?!?! eeeks. I'm so excited for MK intimate scenes. This is nothing close to intimacy but any scene where Mark hugs Kim will make me happy and smile. hahahah :)

these newer ones are from today's filming  ^_^

the other day's filming they were stuck in some beach/island/desert lol

;)

cr. to original owners :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OMG, gotta admit that hug is CUTE! I just LOVE it when a guy hugs his girl VERY tightly. Just like that. I don't like fake hugs...
And stargazing is so romantic when you do it with someone you LOVE! Haha. Those pics remind me of Peter's Nang Rai Sai Lab. He always stargazed with Margie's character. HEHE.

SonYukView4ever

yea, all these pictures make it seem like Pranon and Pribprao are really in love and have a wonderful relationship. I hope it's like that in the lakron lol I want a strong relationship between Pribpao and Pranon. I want them to love tightly and passionately. haha

I can only pray the script emphasize on a strong pra'nang relationship and growth. also same goes to peter and anne too so they all get equal share lolz

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I know. I don't want Anne to be chasing Mark all the way and then only at the end realize she loves Peter.

SonYukView4ever

ahahah LOL Anne chasing Mark lol impossible hahaahha although her recent ig picture with Mark is cute LOL im not sure, i dont think she'll chase him the whole lakron lol i think Peter is all their boss or something but im not sure how anne and peter will come into play 

i dont want anne chasing mark either lol bc kim should be chasing for mark and vise sersa lol so far, nothing has been really revealed. lol i still dont know whats going on lol

SonYukView4ever

@janajelly1

I like your new Jma's wallie/siggie haha it is so cute. he's flashing his lashes at you, me and everyone hahahaha

~~~

Man, I just realized Mark is hit with another storm of rumors. No sh*t! lol I am anxious since I find it hard to believe whatever crap the sh*tty piece is writing. I just need to hear from Mark's own mouth, even Kim's mouth would help (hahahaha, because she really knows him best), Mint's mouth or even Mint's mom mouth. lol The thing is getting out of control and people who are always jealous of Mark. haha.