[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

unnichan

sarNie Egg
I'm not worried about either of the couples. I'm certain the story will give us plenty of all the things that are appropriate for their characters.
The BTS shots are great! It was actually kind of hilarious seeing all the pics on IG of Mark wet and alone. He looked so dejected and lonely without someone to pick on. Lol.

The scene with he and Anne looked interesting and seemed to turn out well. I think it's early days in the storyline but who knows? Looking forward to whatever nuggets we get next!

Thanks guys!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
AnnTfan said:
This is a Mark-Anne drama i'm sure lol if so, i want to see KP. Maybe we can see some jealous scenes ^.^

555 isn't that Anne's original plan? lol 

In that last picture with Mark, she put in a lot of acting. 55 Look at the expression. :p I guess I will get to see Anne's full blown acting in here. haha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tinah said:
What the heck! I wanna see Ap in.the rain together.
That's what I said! Haha.

DaisyDukes* said:

555 isn't that Anne's original plan? lol 

In that last picture with Mark, she put in a lot of acting. 55 Look at the expression. :p I guess I will get to see Anne's full blown acting in here. haha
Yeah totally. Anne is so using this drama to get close Mark. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
lakornfan8 said:
This sounds like a fun lakorn to watch. It's nice to see Anne with a new pra-ek!  :yes:
This is totally of topic ..is your profile pic Gan and Thitit??! I miss that couple! Hehe.

K, on topic...yes it is nice to see her with someone new. I still wait for a KA reunion though. Haha.