[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
unnichan said:
Fun after filming?
http://instagram.com/p/prFqM5vMrQ/

Since Anne was in the photo I have no problem posting. And for those that check IG Peter posted a slew of photos of him PPL Drypers, whilst being a great dad. If you want to see what he's up too. Lol.
ohoo you were faster than me in posting that pic :scooter:   it's seems like the lakorn it's full of event and party and many aother thing will be happening it's make me exited  :clap:
and i just saw this vd  :party: they seems have fun filming in this scene  :p
http://instagram.com/p/prIzvYHasX/

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
They are just having fun aren't they. I can't wait anymore! Haha.
i know right that is why it will come out beautifully everything was make with fun it will be lovely  :wink: a random qs just jump in my head in your opinion which will be first to air between the mafia series and abrukonline ?  personnaly i can't guess  :scratchhead2:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
adsd18/2 said:
i know right that is why it will come out beautifully everything was make with fun it will be lovely  :wink: a random qs just jump in my head in your opinion which will be first to air between the mafia series and abrukonline ?  personnaly i can't guess  :scratchhead2:
Hmm...I can't guess either.
Since Mafia Series has five parts and is an action lakorn I'd guess that it'll come out later. BUT Anne's slowpokeness makes me think perhaps ARO will air later. Hahaha.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Hmm...I can't guess either.
Since Mafia Series has five parts and is an action lakorn I'd guess that it'll come out later. BUT Anne's slowpokeness makes me think perhaps ARO will air later. Hahaha.
that's exactly what i think also maybe they will air in the same period just hope it will not be faaaaaar ffaaaar away :rolleyes1:  :rolleyes1: any way for me they worth the wait for sure  :yes:  :yes:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
adsd18/2 said:
that's exactly what i think also maybe they will air in the same period just hope it will not be faaaaaar ffaaaar away :rolleyes1:  :rolleyes1: any way for me they worth the wait for sure  :yes:  :yes:
Yeah same here. I hope it's worth it because YLC sure wasn't...

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i woke up today and the last thing and never ever imagine that i will see this pic omg omg omg omg omg omg  :woot:  :woot:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :drools:  :drools:  :weee:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: it's was speared like a virus in inst MK fanclub all faint  :wackonut:  :faint:  including me hhhhhh
sweeet lovely beautiful ahhh  :spin: mark's ig awwwwwwwwwwww no need for word you can see from their eyes

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Why do they get all the sweet stuff! Haha. We just aren't lucky eh. Well that is a pretty intimate scene. They look so comfy together.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Why do they get all the sweet stuff! Haha. We just aren't lucky eh. Well that is a pretty intimate scene. They look so comfy together.
not all the sweet :dance2: AP also had their sweet moment once in a time right :wink: i think  it's based on  the development of the story this one start like this one the other start to be close to the other some incident happen to make them fall in love so in my guess it will be an equal sweetness scene between  the two couple   ahhhh i can't wait     :scarytv: back to the pic yes they look confy thy always been like that you can feel the warm and tenderness :wub:  love 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
adsd18/2 said:
not all the sweet :dance2: AP also had their sweet moment once in a time right :wink: i think  it's based on  the development of the story this one start like this one the other start to be close to the other some incident happen to make them fall in love so in my guess it will be an equal sweetness scene between  the two couple   ahhhh i can't wait     :scarytv: back to the pic yes they look confy thy always been like that you can feel the warm and tenderness :wub:  love 
AP had one sweet pic only...sniff sniff... I'll wait for more...hopefully. Hehe.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
some one doesn't like the sweetness between the bird love :annoyed:  hhhhhh fight cat in the air  :arrg:  :loool:  :coverlaf:
anne: you are messing with the wrong person don't ever dare to take my crush from me  :arrg:
kim: i didn't do anything please am not trying to get him  :cry1:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg, are we gonna get feisty jealous Anne in here? Haha. That will be hilarious, since Kim is such a young contender.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-AyLove- said:
Hahah. I doubt it. I dont think we'll get feisty anne in here.
Her character isn't feisty? I thought she was. But then Kim' s character seems more feisty. Haha. I guess Anne is the geek?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
@phatman, i'm not sure. I actually kind of forgot about the character description. But i don't think anne's character will be that "fesity" as the picture. Her character is probably just the serious type, that's what i think or feel like from these bts pictures. We will see when it comes out. Also, i don't think that photo up (anne and kim's photo) there is a scene from the lakorn or is it? I actually thought it was just a picture they jokingly took together.